8/22 White Sox vs Twins 1:10

joejoedairy

5 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Modifying your question because he had a game with 0 hits and 3 walks. So it's 0 hits and 1-3 walks, and the number for that span is 9 

? He didn't modify anything. He said: "how many games has he gone 0fer in that span?" Having no hits and a walk or 2 is still an "0fer." He's talking about hitless games and meant that originally.

Edit: after reading the below response, I have no idea what he's trying to say and it's confusing me haha

Edited by soxfan2014

5 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Modifying your question because he had a game with 0 hits and 3 walks. So it's 0 hits and 1-3 walks, and the number for that span is 9 

I wasn't intending to count games where he went 0-1 ot 0-2 with 3BB. My question was more how many games has he been on base either not at all or once? Because it seems like that accounts for the great majority of his games for a while. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

? He didn't modify anything. He said: "how many games has he gone 0fer in that span?" Having no hits and a walk or 2 is still an "0fer." He's talking about hitless games and meant that originally.

This too. I think getting hits is the most important thing for Moncada currently. He needs to put the bat on the ball and the rest will take care of itself through his talent. 

10 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I wasn't intending to count games where he went 0-1 ot 0-2 with 3BB. My question was more how many games has he been on base either not at all or once? Because it seems like that accounts for the great majority of his games for a while. 

That's what I was answering. Since July 1, he has had 9 games where he had 0 hits and 0 walks

1 minute ago, joejoedairy said:

Burr getting the 9th?

I saw an article by Fegan that said partly Burr (and Hamilton when he eventually gets here) will start pitching in non high leverage situations to start so probably won't see him till a game is like 8-1, 10-0, etc.