Suggestion: Pick 2 Click Leaderboard Side Board

Hi all,

It seems the Pick 2 Click is lowering in popularity this year as compared to previous ones. One reason for this might be because the team is quite bad. However, I think it is because this sub-forum is so separated from the main pale hose part of the board.

One way to get around this is by incorporating a P2C sideboard leaderboard on the forums. Similar to how we have the Twitter feed / White sox game scoreboard, we could have a P2C leaderboard updated after every game or so. 

This would create more opportunities for posters to want to get involved with P2C for some community fun. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 3:15 PM, Jose Abreu said:

@elrockinMT @Chisoxfn 

I think a sideboard for this by the scoreboard or Future Sox area would really increase the subforum's popularity. Just my opinion 

Or like actually pinning it for every game then putting it in the subforum after the winner is announced for that game. I'm pretty sure I won yesterdays game by picking Alonso but his link to the standings and daily wins is not working ( if that's supposed to be links). The winner should be known for every game as soon as possible.

I realize El Rockin does this out of the goodness of his heart but if he wants participants he has to make some changes. It's not really about prizes. Pinned to the sideboard might mean a major design change whereas pinning it is an easy fix.

@elrockinmt,@Chisoxfan

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside