Sawx @ Sox, 7:10, 8/31- Kopech Night III

soxfan49

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Last time I talked to you you had way more than me as I recall you were over 15000 if I recall i'm at about 8200 songs. You collect whole discograhies while I try to get the best albums of many many groups.

Yeah but my collection is digital which I think is around 18K now. That will grow this winter, lol. I have a very small collection of vinyl.

• Like 1

Just now, BlackSox13 said:

Yeah but my collection is digital which I think is around 18K now. That will grow this winter, lol. I have a very small collection of vinyl.

my 8200 is all from CD's and borrowing  and the borrowing has stalled out. I can't find any new way to borrow now. You tried to help me there but i tried those things and none were viable. My vinyl collection is bigger than my CD collection maybe 3 or 4 times as big  but old guys like me arent giving up their CD from the 70's like millenials give up there CD's from the 90's and 2000's so that part of my CD's is getting larger. Goodwill is a great place for cheap CD's.

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

my 8200 is all from CD's and borrowing  and the borrowing has stalled out. I can't find any new way to borrow now. You tried to help me there but i tried those things and none were viable. My vinyl collection is bigger than my CD collection maybe 3 or 4 times as big  but old guys like me arent giving up their CD from the 70's like millenials give up there CD's from the 90's and 2000's so that part of my CD's is getting larger. Goodwill is a great place for cheap CD's.

I'll have to check around at the places I borrow music from. Usual I use Google and click the links until I find what I'm looking for. I just borrowed the new Alice in Chains in FLAC the day after it came out. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackSox13 said:

I'll have to check around at the places I borrow music from. Usual I use Google and click the links until I find what I'm looking for. I just borrowed the new Alice in Chains in FLAC the day after it came out. :D

My last visit to goodwill was a better haul than usual. I was stoked to find a Stooges Cd as i had nothing in any form from them.Same for the Smiths. Also got Nina Hagen, The ATaris, The Vines, Tonic, 5 for fighting, .Blink182, 3 doors down, Collective Soul and 2 elvis costello.

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

My last visit to goodwill was a better haul than usual. I was stoked to find a Stooges Cd as i had nothing in any form from them.Same for the Smiths. Also got Nina Hagen, The ATaris, The Vines, Tonic, 5 for fighting, .Blink182, 3 doors down, Collective Soul and 2 elvis costello.

Very nice! Now I have the the Vines song Ride playing in my head. Love the Smiths as well.

Fuck, what was that? Horrible decision sending the runner home!

• Like 1