Lowe "jerk off gesture"

What a bunch of idiots. I saw nothing in his wild, understandable celebration that remotely looked like that. I guess talking about that is easier than having to explain how your team has lost 9 straight opportunities to win a series and two straight series when up 2-0. Goofs. Baseball players are the most sensitive children I've ever heard of.

What a bunch of idiots. I saw nothing in his wild, understandable celebration that remotely looked like that. I guess talking about that is easier than having to explain how your team has lost 9 straight opportunities to win a series and two straight series when up 2-0. Goofs. Baseball players are the most sensitive children I've ever heard of.

L-O-S-E-R-S.........

i saw what appeared to be a possible crotch chop after seeing the clip a few times before people started saying anything about it this morning but who knows maybe he is a big D-X fan?

that's the first thing I thought of too, DX.........ahh memories of 6th grade :lol:

that's the first thing I thought of too, DX.........ahh memories of 6th grade  :lol:

Those were the days. In our school you could get a detention if you told somebody to suck it, or did the DX crotch sign.

Relating to Lowes celebration I believe he had no intention of making the DX sign to Oakland. I'd have to see it again to really make sure, but off hand there was nothing odd in my view.

I just say the video clip on MLB.com and there is a quick moment after he got the final out where he might of did the suck it sign to the Oakland dugout (which was along the third base line). But that was with one hand, and was only for second.......not very obvious unless you were looking for it.

All the b****ing and moaning about Sosa's hop that goes on in here and no one seems to mind Manny and Lowe's antics. Let's talk about a double standard. I think Sosa's hop is bush. I think what Ramirez did should have earned him a "close shave". If Lowe did gesture, as described, to the A's dugout, he should be suspended from the ALCS.... Period.

Ya, you Boston fans should be proud that your city is being represented by such upstanding citizens.

All the b****ing and moaning about Sosa's hop that goes on in here and no one seems to mind Manny and Lowe's antics.  Let's talk about a double standard.  I think Sosa's hop is bush.  I think what Ramirez did should have earned him a "close shave".  If Lowe did gesture, as described, to the A's dugout, he should be suspended from the ALCS.... Period.

Ya, you Boston fans should be proud that your city is being represented by such upstanding citizens.

And we have a rabbit representing Chicago. :lol:

All the b****ing and moaning about Sosa's hop that goes on in here and no one seems to mind Manny and Lowe's antics.  Let's talk about a double standard.  I think Sosa's hop is bush.  I think what Ramirez did should have earned him a "close shave".  If Lowe did gesture, as described, to the A's dugout, he should be suspended from the ALCS.... Period.

I said on the main board that Manny should get drilled in his next AB, and so should Lowe.

I said on the main board that Manny should get drilled in his next AB, and so should Lowe.

Duly noted. :notworthy

Domo is the brown creature in the photo you posted.

I see, and exactly what the hell is he, where did he come from, and what is wrong with the picture, I found it hilarious, as well as several others on that site.