Cwsox

Bmr31

I want to apologize for any insults that I have directed your way. Noone asked me to do this, and i dont expect you to say its ok............but still, Im sorry. I disagree with a lot that you say, but some of my comments,whether true or not, were uncalled for. I do feel bad about it, I will do my best to stop the insults, and this has nothing to do with this website or anyone on it. Its a person to person apology, because I was wrong. My explanation is not an excuse. Sometimes I just feel the internet is not reality and I honesly dont see how i can hurt someones feelings by typing. I do tend to think about how I view things too much, and I will try to see others view that words on the internet can be wrong and/or hurtful.

words hurt deepest

however I was not hurt by your words but angry

I note your apology.

at this moment the best that I can say is that tonight I shall pray, "forgive me my sins as I forgive those who sin against me." Mindful of my own innate sinfullness and the sins which I have commited against others, I am compelled by grace to let go of anger and in need of my own reception of grace to grant grace to all others.

So I will process your apology that way. That is the best that I can say, best way I can say it, because it is by that process I shall accept it and I need to remind myself of that process so I can say the apology will be acepted.

words hurt deepest

I note your apology.

at this moment the best that I can say is that tonight I shall pray, "forgive me my sins as I forgive those who sin against me."  Mindful of my own innate sinfullness and the sins which I have commited against others, I am compelled by grace to let go of anger and in need of my own reception of grace to grant grace to all others. 

So I will process your apology that way. That is the best that I can say, best way I can say it, because it is by that process I shall accept it  and I need to remind myself of that process so I can say the apology will be acepted.

insults should not be tolerated anywere

words hurt deepest

I note your apology.

at this moment the best that I can say is that tonight I shall pray, "forgive me my sins as I forgive those who sin against me."  Mindful of my own innate sinfullness and the sins which I have commited against others, I am compelled by grace to let go of anger and in need of my own reception of grace to grant grace to all others. 

So I will process your apology that way. That is the best that I can say, best way I can say it, because it is by that process I shall accept it  and I need to remind myself of that process so I can say the apology will be acepted.

Cant you just say Okay? :P Now lets go MARLINS!!! :cheers

words hurt deepest

I note your apology.

Cant you just say Okay? :P Now lets go MARLINS!!! :cheers

LETS GO MARLINS!!!