Voted for the Terminator Today

Chisoxfn

What has the United States come to! :bang  :usa

People are sick of lifetime politicians who act like robots and don't get the job done. First it was Jesse Ventura in Minnesota, and now it's Arnold in CA. All we need is for Carl Weathers to become a governor, and we'll have 3 governors from Predator. :o

People are sick of lifetime politicians who act like robots and don't get the job done.  First it was Jesse Ventura in Minnesota, and now it's Arnold in CA.  All we need is for Carl Weathers to become a governor, and we'll have 3 governors from Predator. :o

You make a good point about Predator, never thought about that.

Jason, you made choice between McClintock And Arnold based on what you thought was best for your state, and I can respect that. You had your reasons, go for it.

Personally, and that is a key word, I would have choosen to vote for the candidate that I thought was best qualified regardless of there being a slim chance of them winning. I believe my vote is my chance for my voice to be heard.