FS: 40-man roster decisions and the upcoming Rule 5 Draft

NorthSideSox72

35 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Back to the  original topic, I am going to read into September moves and non-moves and say this.

1. Charlie Tilson gets whacked from the 40

2. Adams and Stephens do not get added to the 40 and do not get picked in the Rule 5.

3. It would not shock me to see Carson Fulmer DFA'd.

Lord I hope someone gets fired over him, whether it was the pick originally, the scouting, the development, how he was moved around, that is such an organizational debacle, but yeah dropping from the 40 man seems like the right move after his 2nd half. Somewhere in there this org made a mistake worth >>$10 million.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Lord I hope someone gets fired over him, whether it was the pick originally, the scouting, the development, how he was moved around, that is such an organizational debacle, but yeah dropping from the 40 man seems like the right move after his 2nd half. 

Yah, because no other organizations ever see back end top 10 picks fizzle out.  

36 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It would not shock me to see Carson Fulmer DFA'd.

I would be surprised.  

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

Of course the moment an article on the 40 man roster gets published, the Sox add another name from outside of the organization, lol.

1 hour ago, NorthSideSox72 said:

Yeah I'd quote the text I got from the author, but this is a family site, haha.

Matt finished editing my work and the trade broke. I checked our writers thread and immediately said "SON OF A b****". It's fine though. It should be updated with the recent info now.