• 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 50+

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrestlers are funny... I had a few friends who did that in HS.

do you dip? and never eat? I swear they were worse than girls, cos they always had to meet their weight limit.

It's worse now. Although Illinois has hydration tests this year for high school. Most states and college wrestling have had it for a while. I would never dip, although alot of kids on my high school team did. They got caught after a tournament one time by our coaches and we got f***ed for it. I don't think the cutting weight part makes us worse than girls. We just sit like zombies when were cutting weight, girls complain like no other. Yeah there are wrestlers who are pussies and cut a pound and them complain, but screw them. It's so much fun though.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

:angry:   :angry:  ;)

....meet me at Denny's for the Early Bird Special?

I was thinking the Old Country Buffet at 3:30 for dinner.

Mmmmmmm.. OCB!! That place rocks! :headbang

You down wit OCB? Yeah, you know me!

There was this guy at work who was really big and tried to get me to go to OCB with him for lunch, because it was a buffet. That place was nasty. And nobody had teeth. Except for me... bought em myself! :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
School and wrestling. I have a full schedule of classes plus I wrestle. No time for a job till after wrestling is over. I also have a 2 hour study Monday - Thursday.

i totaly understand your work load... i know how it can suck.. between work, carting kids here and there, and house work i have a full schedule too...enjoy yours while its still fun.. it sucks as you get older...lol........btw, since you mentioned your in wrestling... my oldest is trying out for the team this year at his school.(its in a couple of weeks from now)..any tips for him and what kind of things should i expect out of this...its all new for both of us.. id appreciate any heads up i can get here....thanks......

i totaly understand your work load... i know how it can suck.. between work, carting kids here and there, and house work i have a full schedule too...enjoy yours while its still fun.. it sucks as you get older...lol........btw, since you mentioned your in wrestling... my oldest is trying out for the team this year at his school.(its in a couple of weeks from now)..any tips for him and  what kind of things should i expect out of this...its all new for both of us.. id appreciate any heads up i can get here....thanks......

What grade is he in? It is different at all levels. I can tell ya more than ya'd probably ever like ta know about wrestling. Wrestling is my life, I have no problem with any questions you have.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hes in 7th grade.. so its just the begining.. hes decided to drop the baseball spikes for the wrestling mat, which broke my heart but hey he wants to do it so ill have to be fine with it..lol.... having never been involved in wrestling before outside of seeing it on tv (which i know they dont do the same stuff in school as that lol) i was wondering how the whole thing works... workouts and such.. what will be expected of him ect. ect......thanks for your help.....

hes in 7th grade.. so its just the begining.. hes decided to drop the baseball spikes for the wrestling mat, which broke my heart but hey he wants to do it so ill have to be fine with it..lol.... having never been involved in wrestling before outside of seeing it on tv (which i know they dont do the same stuff in school as that lol) i was wondering how the whole thing works... workouts and such.. what will be expected of him ect. ect......thanks for your help.....

basketball spikes?? :huh: ;)

I wrestle and it really depends on the program but practice can be pretty strenuous.