• 19-22
    • 23-27
    • 28-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 50+

By Real Pro Wrestling, are you referring to something like WWF?

Got a quick question, do wrestlers ever compete in things like ultimate fighting?  By wrestlers, I mean people with wrestling as their specialty, like some guys have JuDiztu or however you spell it.

No, like ameteur wrestling, College wrestling..

also ultamate fighting is the coolest f***ing thing ever, some wrestlers have done it

Its all about Tito Maddux or whatever his name is. Ultimate fighting is freaking awesome. You got to have some serious balls to do it.

I know that Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock did it, but I don't really consider them wrestlers, although I have no idea if they wrestled in college or anything like that. I call WWF comedy.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a quick question, do wrestlers ever compete in things like ultimate fighting?  By wrestlers, I mean people with wrestling as their specialty, like some guys have JuDiztu or however you spell it.

No, people tried to create a wrestling where it was a variation of Olympic style wrestling, but a lil glitz and glamour. It sucked ass. It's scoring was different and everything. They were just trying to make real wrstling mainstream, but never worked. Some of my friends are huge in ultimate fighting. They especially love to fight each other in just brawls at someones house and stuff. I love watching the stuff, but my style wouldn't work well in it. I know two kids who have actually done it, there is a training place not far from my home. Those are all the nuts though.

No, people tried to create a wrestling where it was a variation of Olympic style wrestling, but a lil glitz and glamour. It sucked ass. It's scoring was different and everything. They were just trying to make real wrstling mainstream, but never worked. Some of my friends are huge in ultimate fighting. They especially love to fight each other in just brawls at someones house and stuff. I love watching the stuff, but my style wouldn't work well in it. I know two kids who have actually done it, there is a training place not far from my home. Those are all the nuts though.

The really old UFC's are nuts, Like in UFC I there were almost no rules. People got knocked the f*** out quick..

Its all about Tito Maddux or whatever his name is.  Ultimate fighting is freaking awesome.  You got to have some serious balls to do it.

I know that Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock did it, but I don't really consider them wrestlers, although I have no idea if they wrestled in college or anything like that.  I call WWF comedy.

Bad Boy From Huntington Beach, Tito Ortiz. Best fight we never got to see was him vs Vitor Belfort. Belfort's my fav. Fastest hands ever. I have a dvd where he just crushed a then undeated Vadalai Silva. It was awesome.

The Real Pro Wrestling is not quite 'normal' wrestling. Points are more easily rewarded. I believe it is a point if you lift the other guys' leg.

I hated Shamrock. f*** the Lion's Den. Ken was one of the main figure in UFC, but he should be done. He shouldn't even think to fight Ortiz.

A buddy of mine is friends with Tito Ortiz cousin (For some reason I called him Maddux). We all went to this sparring session about half hour from my house and Ortiz was doing it. It was insane how quick and powerful he was.

Those guys got some serious balls.

Its all about Tito Maddux or whatever his name is.  Ultimate fighting is freaking awesome.  You got to have some serious balls to do it.

I know that Ken Shamrock and Ryan Shamrock did it, but I don't really consider them wrestlers, although I have no idea if they wrestled in college or anything like that.  I call WWF comedy.

Bad Boy From Huntington Beach, Tito Ortiz. Best fight we never got to see was him vs Vitor Belfort. Belfort's my fav. Fastest hands ever. I have a dvd where he just crushed a then undeated Vadalai Silva. It was awesome.

The Real Pro Wrestling is not quite 'normal' wrestling. Points are more easily rewarded. I believe it is a point if you lift the other guys' leg.

I hated Shamrock. f*** the Lion's Den. Ken was one of the main figure in UFC, but he should be done. He shouldn't even think to fight Ortiz.

Tank Abbot was pretty insane back when he was younger. Saw a few fights where he completely creamed some guys. But no one compares to Tito Ortiz.

A buddy of mine is friends with Tito Ortiz cousin (For some reason I called him Maddux). We all went to this sparring session about half hour from my house and Ortiz was doing it. It was insane how quick and powerful he was.

Those guys got some serious balls.

He's UFC's boy now. That is awesome. I'd love to see him spar. They are all nuts.

Tank Abbot was pretty insane back when he was younger. Saw a few fights where he completely creamed some guys. But no one compares to Tito Ortiz.

Belfort woulda beat him but put his elbow throw a window when he was training for the fight. Didn't Ortiz lose ta the little Shamrock? I don't memb.

Belfort woulda beat him but put his elbow throw a window when he was training for the fight. Didn't Ortiz lose ta the little Shamrock? I don't memb.

No Ortiz beat shamrock IIRC

I don't know who I am thinking of. I know someone lwhos a stud ost ta lil Shamrock. It's on tip my tongue. It's going to bug me too.

Not sure who, but I think Ortiz still has the title. Shammy beat someone good, but I'm horrible at remembering most of those guys names.

Not sure who, but I think Ortiz still has the title.  Shammy beat someone good, but I'm horrible at remembering most of those guys names.

I was talking awhile ago. I watched the Tito Ortiz vs Frank Shamrock fight from UFC 22. this morning. I had it on a dvd. Ortiz was doing well for most the match, but tired. At the end of the fourth period, Shamrock had a flury and then Ortiz shot and got Shamrock on his back. Shamrock got a choke from his guard and turned Ortiz over. Then, Shamrock got some elbows and fists to Ortiz's right side of his head when Ortiz was on his knees, and Ortiz was done. He stayed down.

Ortiz also isn't the light heavy champion anymore. He lost to Randy Couture. I am not sure when, but he now is 9-3 un UFC. Couture is 9-2 in UFC alltime. I wanna say Ortiz's other loss was either Mezger or Bohlander.

Got a quick question, do wrestlers ever compete in things like ultimate fighting?  By wrestlers, I mean people with wrestling as their specialty

In the earlier UFC's, Dan "The Beast" Severn competed and won at least one title. He was a "Pro" Wrestling champ from a promotion in the south( I can't remember which one, I believe it was a shoot off of the NWA).

Got a quick question, do wrestlers ever compete in things like ultimate fighting?  By wrestlers, I mean people with wrestling as their specialty

In the earlier UFC's, Dan "The Beast" Severn competed and won at least one title. He was a "Pro" Wrestling champ from a promotion in the south( I can't remember which one, I believe it was a shoot off of the NWA).

UFC, Dan Severn always was beat up by Rouce Gracie and the brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Royce Gracie won 5 times the UFC. Marcos Ruas was a great fighter also. Tank Abbott was a crazy bastard... :lol:

I am thinking it was the NWA. When the WWF brought him over, they used him as the NWA Heavyweight Champ with all the NWA guys.

One interesting things I didn't know until al little while ago was that Tito Ortiz was one of Tank Abbott's sparring partners. That's nuts considering Tito is a smaller guy.