Smoking question

sox4lifeinPA

Is it...  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it...

• smoking up?
    • smoking out?

I must be to old.. I don't understand the question.. :huh:

If you're asking if people smoke.. I'm thisclose to being smoke free. I smoked 3 cigarettes last night. I'm down to 1 a day when not drinking. It's such a waste to even bother to do it. most of the time I just hold it and not "smoke" it anyway. It's by far the stupidest habit.

nope, I don't smoke either...my lungs suck without ever smoking a day in my life. there's just a phrase that smokers use to describe their behavior. most normal people say "smoking up," however since moving to texas I've heard people say "smoking out" a whole lot. being that most people in texas are truck driving morons, albeit incredibly friendly, in the end, they don't know what they're talking about. so, I put up a poll to try to figure it out.

Guest hotsoxchick1
In Canada when smoking pot it's called smoking up.  I've never ever heard smoking out.

back in my day they also used the term smoking up as in to go smoke pot... never heard of smoking out unless it was that national smoke out day thingy.......

It smoking up. Im 100% sure. I hang out with a s***-load of Ganger-Bangers but I dont smoke. Ex: "Let's go smoke up a blunt." or "Let's smoke up that cigar."

Ya guys use too many words. All the burb kids just say either 'lets go smoke up' or 'lets go smoke a blunt/bowl/bong/etc.'

On a different note, cigars have become quite popular among my friends and people my age, 18. Where did this phase come from? Most of my friends smoke cigars now too.

Guest hotsoxchick1
It smoking up. Im 100% sure. I hang out with a s***-load of Ganger-Bangers but I dont smoke. Ex: "Let's go smoke up a blunt." or "Let's smoke up that cigar."

lol wheres 420 when ya need a definate answer........ :huh: :D

Ya guys use too many words. All the burb kids just say either 'lets go smoke up' or 'lets go smoke a blunt/bowl/bong/etc.'

On a different note, cigars have become quite popular among my friends and people my age, 18. Where did this phase come from? Most of my friends smoke cigars now too.

I have smoked a few cigars. Very relaxing. Smoke maybe two a year. Nothing expensive, a few amish things or whatever they are called. Like 3 bucks for a 6 pack which we will split up.

I don't know the fascination, but all I know is its very relaxing and their ain't any weed involved :D