Soxfan1's Fantasy Basketball

KipWellsFan

Livedraft's are more fun, but to be honest are more often less fair because at the most usually only half the teams can make it.  The autopick draft would have been fine if a couple of days were given after the final team was in.

Exactly.

for now, I am going to run his team. If he chooses to come back and run his team is up to him. You will be able to trade with that team but it still has to be fair.

That is all I wanted. I am content now. I was worried that those guys wouldn't be avilable and all that. I'm good now. Sorry about being an ass bout some of this stuff. I just didn't understand what was going on.

I'll run my team again, thanks for sorting it out Mr. Commish and sorry to the league for a knee-jerk reaction to frustration.

No prob. Just go to the league and make waiver requests to all your former players. Welcome Back and we accpet your jack-ass/babyish reaction. :lol: ;)

I told ya guys that I was going to get f***ed over. I gave Aboz his guys back, now give me mine back. I would have never dropped Clark or Tinsley had I not have picked up Nash and all them. I was not allowed to put a waiver request in too for them. I had to wait until the request was over. Ya know that to Slav. Ya guys all b**** for me to drop those guys, then f*** me over.

I told ya guys that I was going to get f***ed over. I gave Aboz his guys back, now give me mine back. I would have never dropped Clark or Tinsley had I not have picked up Nash and all them. I was not allowed to put a waiver request in too for them. I had to wait until the request was over. Ya know that to Slav. Ya guys all b**** for me to drop those guys, then f*** me over.

Sorry Steve, i picked Clark, but i didnt know what was happening to the league. It was my first time that i got in in the league after the draft. :)

Sorry Steve, i picked Clark, but i didnt know what was happening to the league. It was my first time that i got in in the league after the draft. :)

It's okay man. It's just the league got all messed up. Everyone is having trouble with free agents. Don't worry about it, it got fixed.