You know what we need?

CubsSuck1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Anyone know of a place where you can get tshirts made for cheap?

theres a place not to far from my house that does that... bring them in what you want and they do it.. silk screen or what ever.........i can check into it for ya if you want me to.....i think its a cool idea........

theres a place not to far from my house that does that... bring them in what you want and they do it.. silk screen or what ever.........i can check into it for ya if you want me to.....i think its a cool idea........

Ya, that would be cool. Maybe if we can figure it out their can be some type of contest to design the Soxtalk tshirt :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ya, that would be cool.  Maybe if we can figure it out their can be some type of contest to design the Soxtalk tshirt  :D

ill find out what it costs and such.... but as for the contest thats not fair..lol.. some of us arent that computer literate ya know.......why not just have everyone put some kind of input on a design and make it part of everyone here instead..... :huh:

ill find out what it costs and such.... but as for the contest thats not fair..lol.. some of us arent that computer literate ya know.......why not just have everyone put some kind of input on a design and make it part of everyone here instead..... :huh:

Lol...we'll need all the help we can get. I know one thing, I sure as hell don't know how to do anything with graphics.

I was thinking the tshirts could be in like two different colors with some type of soxtalk logo on the front and then on the back some kind of saying or something.

It would be way cool to get different aspects from different people on the board :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lol...we'll need all the help we can get.  I know one thing, I sure as hell don't know how to do anything with graphics.

I was thinking the tshirts could be in like two different colors with some type of soxtalk logo on the front and then on the back some kind of saying or something. 

It would be way cool to get different aspects from different people on the board  :headbang

sounds cool to me.. so what are we talkin here about 100 shirts?? name me a number.......so i can get a better cost......

Lol...we'll need all the help we can get.  I know one thing, I sure as hell don't know how to do anything with graphics.

It would be way cool to get different aspects from different people on the board  :headbang

sounds cool to me.. so what are we talkin here about 100 shirts?? name me a number.......so i can get a better cost......

I'd want at least two.

That be a good guess. As long as people would be interested in them. Maybe a bit less just so we don't get stuck with them :lol:

Thanks HSC :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

no problem jas

ill get details and let ya know tomorrow....... ;)

two tone shirts?? right ?? prolly black and white or silver or something sox related...i assume.....

no problem jas

ill get details and let ya know tomorrow....... ;)

two tone shirts?? right ?? prolly black and white or silver or something sox related...i assume.....

Ya, half would be one color half the other.

I was thinking one shirt gray and the other either black and white and the lettering would be black on the gray shirt and if its a white shirt as well then it would be black on that too.