You know what we need?

CubsSuck1

Guest hotsoxchick1
Good. But your buying!

hey in the clip art on the site theres a baseball with a mouth on it.. i think it more fitting under the sox talk.. can you try it???? just curious what it looks like all together......i cant get it to work right.......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one better:

New Design

I think you might want to have less stuff on the shirt. With all that on it the shirt looks kind of cluttered IMO. Either get rid of the baseball or the Sox logo. Then, just have Soxtalk.com on the front with Go Pale Hose and either of the two pictures on the back.

Also, I like the jerseys. Maybe we could work something out with those. I really like the all black one and the gray one with black sleeves.

Those were both good designs. I liked the megaphone shape of "soxtalk.com". It goes with the theme of talk. In fact, you might put soxtalk.com on a pic of a megaphone.

I'd be interested in buying a couple of these, for the record.

Guest hotsoxchick1

wow never thought about the logo thing.. maybe if one is made up somewhat similar, instead of using the official one then it would be ok huh??? anyhow.. there are a few things that we also need to consider, i went to the t-shirt place.. hell never knew that there were so many decisions to make before you can get a final price lol.....do we want iron on transfers made or silk screen? or they can do this computer image (but to me it looks pretty cheesy)... also what kind of t-shirt? all one color, different color on the sleeves, styles, jersey, v neck, ect. ect. the list goes on and on.... if we order more than 50 the price is cheaper per bulk rate, than just ordering 10-20 believe it or not....so if were going to go further with the idea (which btw is a great idea) then we have to decide on a lot more than just what it will look like.....start the voting or discussions.....ideas??????? once we get everything set in stone so to speak i can take the final results to the shop and have them done... we can figure out the shipping an such later.......

Are these T-Shirts going to be promoting the sox or soxtalk.com

for example if it is promoting the sox it might say something like

Go Sox!

and if it is promoting Sox talk it would say

Soxtalk.com = ownage

obviously, the t-shirts wouldn't say those generic phrases but I think you get the point of my question.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think it best to promote the site.... the sox get enough promotions (even though they suck lol)..i like the soxtalk= ownage thats pretty good..as for your other post ..one black t shirt and one white one, would you prefer v neck and different color sleeves???... more suggestions? keep em comin and then we can put it to a vote.....i myself vote for white shirts with black sleeves.. v neck... or jersey style as they call it......next?????

i think it best to promote the site.... the sox get enough promotions (even though they suck lol)..i like the soxtalk= ownage thats pretty good..as for your other post ..one black t shirt and one white one, would you prefer v neck and different color sleeves???... more suggestions? keep em comin  and then we can put it to a vote.....i myself vote for white shirts with black sleeves.. v neck... or jersey style as they call it......next?????

What about regular neck, like a regular t-shirt?

I prefer all black, regular neck. :D