And That is a White Sox Winner

29 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

McCann is impressing me offensively. Bring up Zavala or Collins and send Castillo packing.

It seems like Castillo and McCann are getting equal playing time.  So far McCann has performed much better.  I doubt he keeps it up, but I still think he'll end up better than Castillo.

3 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Cordell, McCann & Banuelos have all been pleasant developments.  Finding a few unexpected assets is a big help to any rebuild.

Yes going to need 1-3 "non prospects" or prospects with former "pedigrees" to come out of no where. If Cordell, Banuelos and the Ghost of Carson Fulmer create that holy trinity so be it.

They're a better team this year. It's not readily apparent in the record because of a few bad games from Yolmer, and some of the shakier guys in the bullpen, but it's getting there. They're pretty close to getting back to where they were before trading everyone which is step one. 

Also for everyone who said the White Sox are a historically bad team, I hope you paid close attention to that game, because oh my God the Orioles are bad. 

16 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Cordell looks pretty good.  Definitely better than Palka, and is so far a better hitter than Engel.  It'll be interesting how he does with constant playing time.

He reminds me so much of watching Trayce in his first season.

1 hour ago, soxfan49 said:

McCann is impressing me offensively. Bring up Zavala or Collins and send Castillo packing.

It seems like the pitchers like working with him as well and he has done a nice job blocking balls in the dirt (something that Castillo has not done at all)

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Had the same thought.  Need to see many more ABs before I can let myself get excited about him.

Just want to be clear I didn't mean that as a negative. I loved watching Trayce and feel like his back injury did him in.

• Like 2