'Why isn't there a game thread?" - White Sox vs Tigers, 7:10 PM

ron883

Just now, Scoots said:

The Sox will lose by their own demise. Right down the middle and Moncada just stares at it. He's overthinking it now.

Stoney predicted that he wouldn't throw him anything in the zone. Don't blame Yoan there. 

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Stoney predicted that he wouldn't throw him anything in the zone. Don't blame Yoan there. 

Yeah, Moncada was taking all the way and just got outguessed. That is one where you just grab some bench. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

7 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Uh, why are you taking all the way on a 2 strike count 

Because it is 0-2 and pitchers usually waste at least one pitch. You're baseball stupid if you don't understand that. Just b****ing for the sake of b****ing 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Because it is 0-2 and pitchers usually waste at least one pitch. You're baseball stupid if you don't understand that. Just b****ing for the sake of b****ing 

Way to personally attack me. Appreciate that. I don't care if it is 0-2 and the pitcher is "likely to waste a pitch" as you say, you are up there protecting the zone, not staring at a pitch. If he was ready to hit that ball shouldve been over the fence. No one is b****ing just to b****. I literally just asked you a question and you took offense at it, grow a pair.

Edited by Scoots
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Way to personally attack me. Appreciate that. I don't care if it is 0-2 and the pitcher is "likely to waste a pitch" as you say, you are up there protecting the zone, not staring at a pitch. If he was ready to hit that ball shouldve been over the fence. No one is b****ing just to b****. I literally just asked you a question and you took offense at it, grow a pair.

There is a metric shit ton of b****ing just to b**** on this board. Geez even Stone, a former pitcher, was sure that next pitch was going to be nowhere close. Steve Stone might be an old timer but he still knows baseball. I am getting tired of people whining about every failure of an important player in the rebuild. Baseball is a game of failure and if you can't handle your team not getting the job done more often than not, you need to pick a different sport to follow. 

Let me guess, you're one of those fans that thinks that the season is binary and pass/fail is based on winning a championship 

We're all frustrated about how the rebuild is going but a lot of people are becoming insufferable 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

There is a metric shit ton of b****ing just to b**** on this board. Geez even Stone, a former pitcher, was sure that next pitch was going to be nowhere close. Steve Stone might be an old timer but he still knows baseball. I am getting tired of people whining about every failure of an important player in the rebuild. Baseball is a game of failure and if you can't handle your team not getting the job done more often than not, you need to pick a different sport to follow. 

Was literally like my first time complaining ever about Moncada. And to be honest I'm one of the few people that ever do b**** on this board. Im usually on the opposite side of the argument. So I'm gonna vent in this game. Get ready b****, cuz it's ride or get run over time.

Rodon gonna be at 80 pitches in the 3rd inning. Woww

Edited by Scoots

Just now, Scoots said:

Was literally like my first time complaining ever about Moncada. And to be honest I'm one of the few people that ever do b**** on this board. Im usually on the opposite argument side. So I'm gonna vent in this game. Get ready b****, cuz it's ride or get run over time.

My point was there was nothing to complain about there. Shit happens