May 1 vs O's straight doubleheader 3:10 PM start time

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Man this team wins and loses a lot of sloppy games.

We are .500 to the Orioles.

Sometimes the 2017 White Sox go 4-2 against the eventual champions. It happens. The Sox are much more talented than the Os

Yonder saved the game from some abysmal managing.  What the fuck was that bunt attempt by Rondon?  Why?  And Capra walked over to him and told him the play.  That’s little league bullshit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I'm sure he didn't think it was a great idea. All they got him for was to fill a certain role until more guys were ready. But you know that already.

For that kind of money, he could have made an effort to find someone better.  Hahn didn't even try.

• Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Doubtful .Who wants a guy who had shoulder surgery to count on for a pennant drive. Unless you want to give him up for peanuts.

extremely doubtful. Carlos rodon ain't getting traded this year.

Just now, GreenSox said:

For that kind of money, he could have made an effort to find someone better.  Hahn didn't even try.

How do you know that ? It's not like a 1 year guys with a track record of staying healthy and throwing strikes were in abundance. Maybe 2 injured guys who were FA's would've cost just as much except for the low minors guy you gave up. But then you have 3 guys who were injured in the rotation. Not saying he was right . That's just the way he decided to go.

Just now, ron883 said:

What's he saying? I'm watching the NBA TNT crew

He disagreed vehemently on that bunt call for Rondon, was hoping that didn't come from the bench. Saying you don't do that to try and tie the game that late. Then he said bunting now in the game is pretty much non existent and shouldn't be something you should keep on doing... my jaw was dropping.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He disagreed vehemently on that bunt call for Rondon, was hoping that didn't come from the bench. Saying you don't do that to try and tie the game that late. Then he said bunting now in the game is pretty much non existent and shouldn't be something you should keep on doing... my jaw was dropping.

Certainly not good when Ozzie is the voice of reason

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Why is your jaw dropping ? You know Ozzie , He says what he says to make himself look smarter than Renteria which isn't all that hard.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Why is your jaw dropping ? You know Ozzie , He says what he says to make himself look smarter than Renteria which isn't all that hard.

It's bunting... Ozzie LOVES bunting (well.. he use to now I guess).

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Or maybe he was appalled by the bunt call which was so so dumb. Why stifle? He's never going to manage again. He might as well "tell it like he thinks it is." Full disclosure on my take: I love Ozzie.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

#HireOzzie

Just now, SoxAce said:

It's bunting... Ozzie LOVES bunting (well.. he use to now I guess).

Yea but he's always got an angle too. Like you said Ozzie said I hope that wasn't called from the bench which in Ozzie speak means I know damn well it was called from the bench but isn't directly going to call out Renteria.

8 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Or maybe he was appalled by the bunt call which was so so dumb. Why stifle? He's never going to manage again. He might as well "tell it like he thinks it is." Full disclosure on my take: I love Ozzie.

People need to give Oz credit sometimes. I would love for him to manage this team again

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

QFT. 

But seriously, he burned that bridge and pissed on the ashes. There's no chance that it happens. 

There’s no chance he gets a job after all the nonsense he’s said. Front Offices want nothing to do with that