Rush Limbaugh

Rex Kickass

You'd think that the man with ALL the answers would know that Drugs Are Bad, MMMMKAY??

Especially after two attempts to kick the s***.

I've always found that type of know-it-all radio cheap and stupid. Whether it's him, Jim Rome, or any other f***face who portrays himself as somehow better or smarter than everyone else, it's always kinda fun to watch them fall.

I think Rush is an ass, but hes an addict and he admitted it to the nation.  Give him credit for that..........

My giving him credit depends on two things:

1. Did he ever mention his other two rehab attempts to his audience?

( I don't listen to him if I can help it, so I don't really know if he did or not. )

2. He didn't seem so forthcoming until AFTER the report of his housekeeper getting him MASSIVE amounts of pills got out through the media.

Did he plan to tell his audience about the rehab stint all along, or did the story give him the little nudge he needed?

By the way, I think the only reason the story was released was because the media is "desirous to see a white Conservative talk show host go to rehab"... :lol:

I think Rush is an ass, but hes an addict and he admitted it to the nation.  Give him credit for that..........

I believe that credit actually belongs to the National Enquirer for bringing the story up. This is just, how can I not have to make any comments against the pending litigation against me for 30 days?

I believe that credit actually belongs to the National Enquirer for bringing the story up. This is just, how can I not have to make any comments against the pending litigation against me for 30 days?

and it's also an attempt to swing the Pity Pendulum over to himself.

"I'm getting help, doesn't that count for SOMETHING???"

he admitted it *after* getting caught. No choice at that point for him.

So what? He is a human being. We all f*** up and i really dont know anyone who would tell the nation about a drug addiction, BEFORE they went to get help...... :rolleyes:

So what? He is a human being.  We all f*** up and i really dont know anyone who would tell the nation about a drug addiction, BEFORE they went to get help...... :rolleyes:

Some have. Rush would be the first person to point out that the person didn't have a choice. Do you think he fired his maid for leaking the story? After all what she did was for his own good. He wasn't getting help until she came forward.

He should only get credit if he stood up a month or two ago (or sooner) and said "I have a problem and I'm getting help". He has every advantage in health care. No excuse not to go except he enjoyed his addiction and had the money and resources to continue it.