May 3rd | Sawx @ Sox | 7:10pm CT | Sale vs ReyLo

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

Lol, you're something else 

At this point, he does. Eloy was basically a completely different hitter in his stint so far. I didn’t say he’s going to be better long term, but it’s so freaking annoying that every Sox prospect that comes up looks lost to start off in the majors. The fact Eloy has the 3rd worst exit velocity in all of baseball is astonishing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

At this point, he does. Eloy was basically a completely different hitter in his stint so far. I didn’t say he’s going to be better long term, but it’s so freaking annoying that every Sox prospect that comes up looks lost to start off in the majors. The fact Eloy has the 3rd worst exit velocity in all of baseball is astonishing.

Maybe Eloy needs to start juicing? PEDs seem to be working well for Chavis ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

^^^^

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Maybe Eloy needs to start juicing? PEDs seem to be working well for Chavis ?

What is it with you and Taylor St. Sox?   Do you think everyone that is good at baseball does steroids? Really? What size tin foil hat do you wear? 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

What is it with you and Taylor St. Sox? do you think everyone that is good at baseball does steroids? Really? What size tin foil hat do you wear? 

It’s like the college sports fan that makes excuses for their team by saying everyone cheats in recruiting except their own.

What is it with you and Taylor St. Sox? do you think everyone that is good at baseball does steroids? Really? What size tin foil hat do you wear? 

You do realize that Chavis was suspended before for PEDs right?

• Like 2

Just now, SoxAce said:

You do realize that Chavis was suspended before for PEDs right?

Yes, I do but Quintana got busted as well. Nobody accused him when he was here. I assume they understand the seriousness of their offense and won't do it again. 

Yes, I do but Quintana got busted as well. Nobody accused him when he was here. I assume they understand the seriousness of their offense and won't do it again. 

Quintana was a much, much different case. Stop it.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

This is a lazy post.

read up:

https://www.mlb.com/redsox/news/prospect-michael-chavis-suspended-for-peds-c271104866

https://www.bluebirdbanter.com/2016/4/24/11497244/dehydrochlormethyltestosterone-what-is-this-crap

“Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone" is also known as "Oral Turinabol". As the name implies, it's taken as a pill. It was developed and patented in 1961 by an East German Pharmaceutical company and used as a performance enhancing anabolic steroid for decades (known as "State Plan 14.25", the extent and success of EG doping wasn't fully understood until the 1990's). Its one of those PEDs that's mainly responsible for all those Communist gold medals handed out from then until tests were developed to detect it.