SS Anderson 

1B Alonso

CF Tilson 

2B Sanchez

RF Cordell 

Move Garcia to 2B, and put eloy in LF when he comes back

Edited by joesaiditstrue

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Its pretty funny that the one guy he hasn't jacked around the lineup much at all (besides Abreu) is Alonso.  The guy who has easily been our worst player so far.  

A .180 hitter and Renteria has him batting cleanup most of the time.

4 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

A .180 hitter and Renteria has him batting cleanup most of the time.

At this point there is absolutely zero reason for Alonso to be batting anywhere above the bottom 1/3 of the lineup.  

My preferred current lineup would be:

vs. RHP: Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C, Delmonico LF, Anderson SS, Alonso DH, Tilson RF, Sanchez 2B

vs. LHP Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C, Anderson SS, Castillo DH, Rondon LF, Cordell RF, Sanchez 2B 

One Eloy returns:

vs. RHP: Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C, Eloy LF, Alonso DH, Anderson SS Tilson RF, Sanchez 2B

vs. LHP Leury CF, Moncada 3B, Abreu 1B, McCann C, Eloy LF, Anderson SS, Castillo DH, Rondon 2B, Cordell RF

41 minutes ago, bmags said:

just want to say again that this start time sucks.

Works for me. Game is over before bed time. But yeah 5q0 for you guys is kinda bad

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Yolmer is like the game of golf. He affords you just enough to continue to believe you’ll be able to succeed with him 

that said...I NEVER understand how teams always put a shift on....and then pitch outside. lol...it's baffling.