Psycho/Cameronfry/OldRoman

Guest Ncorgbl

Guest Ncorgbl

The sniveling little immature twerp who posts here as 'old roman' went to the MLB board today and aired his dirty laundry because, as he claimed, he can't get in soxtalk to do it.

He posted the most despicable, vile, childish, unfair of posts making accusations based on his own newfound twisted, demented, immature views. It's one thing to post opinions, and another to argue those opinions on the forum appropriate for that. But for this piece of trash to go out of his way to another site in order to spew his temper tantrum tirade to people who have no idea who he is, or what he is whining about is about the most chickens*** thing I've seen on any message board.

Whoever has schooled and prodded this stupid punk in the ways he's come to learn should be quite proud of themselves. Absolute assholes always are. But those assholes are the real chickens***s, they pick some dumb kid and push his buttons to do their dirty work and sit back and laugh, and brag, and tell everyone how great they are. And deep down they know they are less than nothing at all.

The good people who post on SoxTalk should consider drumming out those who would bring this sort of crap on you. Not just the dumb kid, but the ones really responsible. The smart assed, no ball chickens***s who insult everyone here.

The sniveling little immature twerp who posts here as 'old roman' went to the MLB board today and aired his dirty laundry because, as he claimed, he can't get in soxtalk to do it.

He posted the most despicable, vile, childish, unfair of posts making accusations based on his own newfound twisted, demented, immature views. It's one thing to post opinions, and another to argue those opinions on the forum appropriate for that. But for this piece of trash to go out of his way to another site in order to spew his temper tantrum tirade to people who have no idea who he is, or what he is whining about is about the most chickens*** thing I've seen on any message board.

Whoever has schooled and prodded this stupid punk in the ways he's come to learn should be quite proud of themselves. Absolute assholes always are. But those assholes are the real chickens***s, they pick some dumb kid and push his buttons to do their dirty work and sit back and laugh, and brag, and tell everyone how great they are. And deep down they know they are less than nothing at all.

The good people who post on SoxTalk should consider drumming out those who would bring this sort of crap on you. Not just the dumb kid, but the ones really responsible. The smart assed, no ball chickens***s who insult everyone here.

If you want chilidish and immature, just look at this post............. :dips***

If you want chilidish and immature, just look at this post............. :dips***

I know your trying to stand up for that twerp, but seriously, he did try to push everyones buttons

I know your trying to stand up for that twerp, but seriously, he did try to push everyones buttons

Everyones? No. Not once did he say one thing to me that I didnt like. I also dont think its right if he was suspended for speaking the truth......

Everyones? No. Not once did he say one thing to me that I didnt like. I also dont think its right if he was suspended for speaking the truth......

Fine then. MOST of OUR posters buttons. Speaking out against gays isn't the TRUTH whatsoever. :angry:

Fine then. MOST of OUR posters buttons. Speaking out against gays isn't the TRUTH whatsoever. :angry:

Thats not what I was referring to..............The post that got him suspended, if in fact he was, was absolute truth.

Thats not what I was referring to..............The post that got him suspended, if in fact he was, was absolute truth.

Then what was that post, without modifying it in anyway...

Then what was that post, without modifying it in anyway...

Nah theres no need to bring any of that crap back........ :nono

let me say one thing here:

for those who want to know what Roman-soxpolosion-psycho said, was that I am gay coke snorting pedophile and someone else added the thought that I am infected with AIDS

whether I am gay or not is no one's damn business, nor is it my business what anyone else's orientation is, or favorite sexual activities, or whatever - the only ones to whom my private sexual life matters are myself, my significant other if any, and my God, and not any poster on any baseball message board.

I do not do coke as in cocaine. In fact, anyone who has ever seen me at any tailgate, ball game, etc., will know what it is I drink: caffeine free diet coke. How many tailgates do I show up with my own cans of soda pop? (I do drink diet pop with caffeine inthe ball park because they do not sell diet caffeine free cola drinks, this in full disclosure.) I do designated driver at USCF all the time, at every game (I have maybe 3 total alcoholic drinks a year, usually one night a year; the last time was in December 2002 when my father had open heart surgery - I also had pizza that night, and I almost always avoid yeast, but he did just have open heart surgury and I was in the mood for pizza when I knew he was ok ). If I am so concerned about putting alcohol, caffeine, or sugar, even yeast, into my body, why would I do anything else? (Not one of you will ever be able to say you ever saw me eat candy, ice cream, funnel cakes, or any product with sugar, nor do I eat bread or any product with yeast [i eat the hamburger with no ketsup because of the corn syrup and throw the bun away, usually discreetly - none of you want my diet.]) Yes, I have smoked tobacco cigarettes, it is a bad addiction, nictoine, and I have quit, again. I am very concerned about what goes in my body. And with my sinus problems, snorting anything would be deadly. Now here is a question: why is anyone else concerned with what goes in my body? What goes in the body of any poster here? Is it the business of anyone else? Do we have drug tests for posters at soxtalk? How many here here would pass? Whose business is it of anyone anyway?

As for having AIDS - that is a lie.

As for being a pedophile - that is a God damned lie (intentional word choice) and my offense that anyone has said that is major, trust me.

Now here it is: why should someone who ever has met me obsess with posting stuff about me on a baseball message board? There was not truth in psycho's post.

This is a baseball message board. Can we discuss baseball?

I hope I have answered the questions as to what was said.

The question that all of you out there have to decide is what kind of board is this: a baseball board or a personal attack board.

I have said all I am going to say on these things other than:

thank you to my God for granting me strength and true friends and may God's love, grace, and mercy involve all of us.

I've got to say that his ravings were really ridiculous. I understand kids say and do stupid things, but my God, he was acting purely nuts. The amount of energy expended in hating so much is really a waste.

:rolleyes:

Guest Ncorgbl

If you want to see chickens***, no balls, no backbone smartassed comments with no semblence of any class, just cocky cowardice, read your posts, BMR. You're the asshole in this.

If you want to see chickens***, no balls, no backbone smartassed comments with no semblence of any class, just cocky cowardice, read your posts, BMR. You're the asshole in this.

;)

And corgie boy....if youre insinuating that i schooled roman on the ways of cw, i have two responses. One, I dont even talk to Roman, and two, Roman has MORE than enough of his own evidence, im quite sure.

Guest Ncorgbl
And corgie boy....if youre insinuating that i schooled roman on the ways of cw, i have two responses.  One, I dont even talk to Roman, and two, Roman has MORE than enough of his own evidence, im quite sure.

I'm not 'insinuationg' anything, chickens***. I said you pushed his buttons, manipulated him, led him, steered him, coaxed him, and anything else you can think of, then sat back and watched the s*** ht the fan. I can read. You do it with all your 'puppy's', like Raffy, who don't know any better. You're an asshole, coward f***. But you already know that, don't you.

I'm not 'insinuationg' anything, chickens***. I said you pushed his buttons, maipulated him, led him, steered him, coaxed him, and anything else you can think of, then sat back and watched the s*** ht the fan. I can read. You do it with all your 'puppy's', like Raffy, who don't know any better. You're an asshole, coward f***. But you already know that, don't you.

Uhhhh, again, I dont talk to Roman and I have nothing to do with romans view of cw...........and mods if these posts and this threads arent attacks, then im not sure what is.......... :huh: :lol: And raffy? LMFAO, i barely know the guy........

Guest Ncorgbl
Uhhhh, again, I dont talk to Roman and I have nothing to do with romans view of cw...........and mods if these posts and this threads arent attacks, then im not sure what is.......... :huh:  :lol:  And raffy?  LMFAO, i barely know the guy........

You bet it's an attack. Make no mistake.

You answered the call immediately, so you know exactly who was meant in the opening post. You fool no one. You're simply not bright enough.