Psycho/Cameronfry/OldRoman

Guest Ncorgbl

You bet it's an attack. Make no mistake.

You answered the call immediately, so you know exactly who was meant in the opening post. You fool no one. You're simply not bright enough.

Yeah it was real tough to figure out you were referring to me LMFAO....... :rolleyes:

Guest Ncorgbl

You answered the call immediately, so you know exactly who was meant in the opening post. You fool no one. You're simply not bright enough.

Yeah it was real tough to figure out you were referring to me LMFAO....... :rolleyes:

Gee, I wonder why.

Now why don't you tell us all again about your terrific job, and how much better you are than everyone else, and how you're over you're old girlfriend, AGAIN. Loser, chickens*** asshole.

All people like you can do is start trouble, trying to be superior to everyone else. Too bad you haven't got it to back it up.

Gee, I wonder why.

Now why don't you tell us all again about your terrific job, and how much better you are than everyone else, and how you're over you're old girlfriend, AGAIN. Loser, chickens*** asshole.

All people like you can do is start trouble, trying to be superior to everyone else. Too bad you haven't got it to back it up.

Its so obvious who sent you and its so obvious that youre trying to bait me and i hate to tell ya bro, but youre attempting the impossible.............. :P

Guest Ncorgbl
Its so obvious who sent you and its so obvious that youre trying to bait me and i hate to tell ya bro, but youre attempting the impossible.............. :P

What's obvious is that it is you causing the grief, just as I outlined, and you recognized so quickly.

And don't bother trying to twist this, you're not talented nor bright enough to do so. There are many here who know me well from MLB, and know that no one 'sent' me, nor does anyone make any decisions for me. When I see an asshole, I usually point it out, all on my very own. I just barely had to point before your guilt trip set in and you jumped right up. Like I said, you're not that good.

What's obvious is that it is you causing the grief, just as I outlined, and you recognized so quickly.

And don't bother trying to twist this, you're not talented nor bright enough to do so. There are many here who know me well from MLB, and know that no one 'sent' me, nor does anyone make any decisions for me. When I see an asshole, I usually point it out, all on my very own. I just barely had to point before your guilt trip set in and you jumped right up. Like I said, you're not that good.

:lol:

There are many here who know me well from MLB, and know that no one 'sent' me, nor does anyone make any decisions for me.

Ncorg runs s*** at the MLB web site. I swear I cant go a week without seeing some post devoted to him: "Watch out for Ncorg", "What do you think Ncorg", or the infamous 700 post thread . To me he seems to be the main person out on that site defending Sox fans from trolls no matter what the situation is. I even saw earlier some troll (Im guessing) made a member name along of the lines of Ncorgslover.

Im not trying to endorse him, just listing his position at the site.

You two can now continue to argue....

Ncorg runs s*** at the MLB web site.  I swear I cant go a week without seeing some post devoted to him:  "Watch out for Ncorg", "What do you think Ncorg", or the infamous 700 post thread .  To me he seems to be the main person out on that site defending Sox fans from trolls no matter what the situation is.  I even saw earlier some troll (Im guessing) made a member name along of the lines of Ncorgslover. 

Im not trying to endorse him, just listing his position at the site. 

You two can now continue to argue....

If you hadnt noticed, there is only one person arguing and he is doing it with himself........ :lol:

Guest Ncorgbl
If you hadnt noticed, there is only one person arguing and he is doing it with himself........ :lol:

EVERYONE has noticed who posted in answer to my post. The resident spineless asshole, BMR.

Where's your buddy, you're other smart assed backup? You're so much braver when he's around and you two can gang up on people.

Everyone knows.

EVERYONE has noticed who posted in answer to my post. The resident spineless asshole, BMR.

Where's your buddy, you're other smart assed backup? You're so much braver when he's around and you two can gang up on people.

Everyone knows.

:headbang

You know exactly what you're doing. You are telling him that he can't get you to retaliate, which will only make him get worse. By posting that you are laughing, is only worsening the situation.

For who? I have no problem with Corg....if he wants to bait me, let him. Its kinda funny.......

Guest Ncorgbl
You know exactly what you're doing. You are telling him that he can't get you to retaliate, which will only make him get worse. By posting that you are laughing, is only worsening the situation.

Steve, he's got no balls, that was established with the first post and his acknowledgment. Now it's just a bunch of fun insulting the chickens***. It won't escalate until he gets some backup, and he's made the calls already.

Everyone knows. :lol: