White Sox Payroll

Guest wsc425

Does any body have a real financial proof of how much the payroll will be in 2003 and 2004 with the rise of player salaries, (PK and Maggs) and the other people as of now? If so, reply.

Example

Player Salary Years left

Magglio N/A N/A =Payroll for 2003

Player Salary Years Left

Frank N/A N/A =Payroll for 2004

After looking at some of these, I got an interesting idea....how many people would consider previously talked about Pedro Astacio? I previously believed he made $11 million next year....in reality, he makes $7 million. Lee makes $4.2 million....or in other words, we'd be taking on $2.8 more million in salary...not too hard to believe and it would work out, that is, if the Mets could get rid of Jeromy Burnitz/Roger Cedeno...and I'd consider taking Cedeno, but that would add another $4.5 million on and $5 million over the next two years....$14.5 million in all, for those of us who can't add.

It would be a cheaper option than the formery proposed Colon deal and if Astacio pitched well both halves of the season and Cedeno returned to the form he had in 99-01, than he'd be a good pickup and a good leadoff hitter...it'd also be the 4th team he was on in 4 years

Just a thought.