5/26- Sox at Twins, 1:10, NBCSC

flavum

43 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

As much as I want to see Zavala, why is McCann once again out of the lineup?

This is the first thing I thought about. When McCann derails this year we can blame it on this organization who loves tanking. Ricky is too weak to stand up for this non sense, someone in the higher ups is making the lineups in my opinion,give Ricky back his team and leave the organization for purposely tanking!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

This is the first thing I thought about. When McCann derails this year we can blame it on this organization who loves tanking. Ricky is too weak to stand up for this non sense, someone in the higher ups is making the lineups in my opinion,give Ricky back his team and leave the organization for purposely tanking!

I have no clue what any of this means, specifically the bolded part.

3 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

They are blowing his momentum and ruining his confidence by sitting him constantly. Today is a no brainier to start McCann against the division leader.

You said that McCann is going to derail the season

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

You said that McCann is going to derail the season

I'm saying that there is a good chance he isn't going to play as well because they keep sitting him. The guy comes into this year rejuvenated, smoking the ball, getting hits to all parts of the field, playing decent D, doing extensive scouting reports and here he finds himself constantly benched. I'm sure it plays on his confidence.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

I'm saying that there is a good chance he isn't going to play as well because they keep sitting him. The guy comes into this year rejuvenated, smoking the ball, getting hits to all parts of the field, playing decent D, doing extensive scouting reports and here he finds himself constantly benched. I'm sure it plays on his confidence.

Yeah, boy if he played more they might finish with 74 wins instead of 70. 

Next, that would be "Renteria derailing the season," not McCann.

Derailing the season makes it seem like they had a chance to make a wild card push. Have you seen this pitching staff and bullpen?

Edited by soxfan49

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

As much as I want to see Zavala, why is McCann once again out of the lineup?

I agree 100% in your enthusiasm for McCann.  However, anyone on the 25 man roster is going to play occasionally.  Zavala at least is someone new & therefore interesting.

12 minutes ago, Chisox378 said:

They are blowing his momentum and ruining his confidence by sitting him constantly. Today is a no brainier to start McCann against the division leader.

This game is a team effort. Players need a rest and that’s what keeps them fresh. Catchers especially need that break 

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yeah, boy if he played more they might finish with 74 wins instead of 70. 

Next, that would be "Renteria derailing the season," not McCann.

Derailing the season makes it seem like they had a chance to make a wild card push. Have you seen this pitching staff and bullpen?

I never said derail the season. I said McCann is going to derail.

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

This game is a team effort. Players need a rest and that’s what keeps them fresh. Catchers especially need that break 

McCann must need alot of rest becuase he has been resting an aweful lot. That's fine maybe he is like Christy Mathewson who sat ever Sunday to observe the Lord's Day. If that's the case I respect McCann even more.

• Like 1