5/28 White Sox vs Royals game 2

I'll take the sac fly and extra base...don't really like Jose swinging on the 1st pitch after a 4 pitch walk but he got the run in I guess. Still can't effing believe Yonder is hitting behind him. 

How the hell is it that our designated hitter, the guy's job who is to hit and only hit, is literally the worst hitter on the team? He has pitcher-like hitting numbers.

7 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not exactly what I was hoping for after a 4 pitch walk to Moncada. A 1st pitch swing by ABreu on a pitch out of the zone for a sac fly RBI.

He expands his zone with RISP in order to try and get an RBI.  It's a questionable strategy in most cases that are not late and close.  Come off a 4 pitch walk in the 3rd inning it's bone headed.

McCann...our all-star catcher.

Really, we have reasonably 3 possibilities for not only all-stars but all-star starters: McCann, Anderson, and Abreu (who needs to start picking it up again)

And then Gio probably representing us on the pitching end of it, although not starting obviously. But wow, great realistic possible representations...great progress all things considering.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Some horse shit pitcher on the ropes throwing up garbage hanging breaking balls and we out here bunting.

They’ve got 6 guys who have legitimate cases