Tribe @ Sox 5/30: Manny against Carrasco

I can’t believe that I wanted the Sox to trade Timmy for Machado two seasons ago. I’m also mad at myself for being pissed at Timmy for his “SS is mine” comments when we were pursuing Machado. I’m glad to be wrong and that’s why I’m not paid the big bucks

Just now, Orlando said:

I can’t believe that I wanted the Sox to trade Timmy for Machado two seasons ago. I’m also mad at myself for being pissed at Timmy for his “SS is mine” comments when we were pursuing Machado. I’m glad to be wrong and that’s why I’m not paid the big bucks

I don’t understand why anyone would have a problem with those comments anyway. Machado is not a shortstop, and if we signed him, he was never going to play there

Just now, Orlando said:

I would've never bet against Anderson. He's a bad dude with a world of confidence.

Regardless MM would look great at 3B still