Sox vs Indians (5/31, 7:10 pm)

SoxAce

I really really really hope that there is a logical explanation for why the 3rd best hitter on the team is batting in a lineup slot where he won't see a pitch until possibly the 3rd inning... Please someone tell me there's a reason for that? Maybe TA loves #7 so much he secretly wants to move to the outfield so his jersey number, position number and lineup spot are all #7...

5 minutes ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

I really really really hope that there is a logical explanation for why the 3rd best hitter on the team is batting in a lineup slot where he won't see a pitch until possibly the 3rd inning... Please someone tell me there's a reason for that? Maybe TA loves #7 so much he secretly wants to move to the outfield so his jersey number, position number and lineup spot are all #7...

Because L/R line up construction, duh

14 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Hard to focus on the game with the chick sitting behind home plate by the .com.....

Looks like a goth stripper.  Big fake tays and tattoos.  But I’m watching on a small tablet so I can’t see her too well.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Seby is very K’ey.  Poor guy.  He is gonna set the record for most consecutive strikeouts to start a career, isn’t he?  Or has he already?  I believe that is 6 strikeouts in a row.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Seby is very Ky.  Poor guy.  He is gonna set the record for most consecutive strikeouts to start a career, isn’t he?  Or has he already?  I believe that is 6 strikeouts in a row.

Collins will be here shortly,