6/7 White Sox @ Royals (7:15 PM)

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Eloy has got to stop guessing. He takes so many fastballs for strikes. I’m still shocked at how bad he is.

Moncada didn't look very good for awhile.  I try not to take it to seriously for half a season.  This is the reason I would like to get Robert, Madrigal and Cease up as soon as possible.  It takes most guys their first few months to find themselves.  Just as soon start the process.

Just now, poppysox said:

Once again Ricky goes to the pen when the horse has left the barn.  I'm an optimist when it comes to long term Sox  future but I'm doubtful that Ricky belongs in that future.

That was actually one time that it made sense to keep the starter in given the sinker ball, but I didn't mind Ricky being proactive in general. Sox have done nothing in this game outside of one swing by McCann to deserve to win this game.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

That was actually one time that it made sense to keep the starter in given the sinker ball, but I didn't mind Ricky being proactive in general. Sox have done nothing in this game outside of one swing by McCann to deserve to win this game.

That was a factor along with the ump squeezing him on that 2-2 pitch.

Just now, poppysox said:

Marshall has pitched well overall.  I like him as a piece of the future bullpen as long as he keeps it up.

Nah, its fair to say he fucked us tonight by allowing two runners to score.