Stupidest Commercial

Chisoxfn

With that stupid girl who says every card is a bank one, one and then she does some irish accent and says I sound Irish Huh???But I'm not or something stupid like that.

Don't know why, but everytime I see the commercial I get all bitter at the damn thing :lol:

She says she sounds BRITISH, lol.............and thats Clujers woman, by the way. Hes really into her........... :lol: :rolleyes: Just joking, he cant stand her...

With that stupid girl who says every card is a bank one, one and then she does some irish accent and says I sound Irish Huh???But I'm not or something stupid like that.

Don't know why, but everytime I see the commercial I get all bitter at the damn thing :lol:

She says she sounds BRITISH, lol.............and thats Clujers woman, by the way. Hes really into her........... :lol: :rolleyes: Just joking, he cant stand her...

British, Irish same thing :lol:

Both have Soccer Houligans.

And Clu, if it helps, I think ya got a chance. :D

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear she has a tat too clu...I think she's your kind of girl ;)

How about the Old Navy commercial with the damn annoying song and the annoying girl who has the most annoying look on her face and then the guys in that commercial are douchebags. Worst thing is, it's on almost every commercial break. You know what I'm talking about?

Oh yeah, that one has been in heavy circulation lately. Old Navy has always had stupid commercials. The people in them are annoying as s***, they make me hate the franchise.

How about the Old Navy commercial with the damn annoying song and the annoying girl who has the most annoying look on her face and then the guys in that commercial are douchebags. Worst thing is, it's on almost every commercial break. You know what I'm talking about?

Worst commercial ive ever seen......... :bang At least they could have picked a HOT chic ........ :bang :nono

Speaking of AM PM commercials, the one where the two guys are sitting in a vehicle eating corndogs to build a house with the sticks, and one of the guys tells the other to, "get it nice and clean." As if he doesn't know already. :angry:

But I do like the one where the guy is looking for a cart. :)

OMG you're going to hell for that one.

Irish > British

I'm South Side Irish you dick! :D

Best commercial(s): Anyone with Valtrex in it is just f***ing hysterical. "I've got genital herpes!" RFOFLFROFROL!~L~L~!~~ And the best, by far: KY came out with a commercial for it's new lube, and oh my God I almost died.

Oh, Jason get on IM soon because I've got the most hysterical short film you'll ever see.

OMG you're going to hell for that one.

Irish > British

I'm South Side Irish you dick! :D

Best commercial(s): Anyone with Valtrex in it is just f***ing hysterical. "I've got genital herpes!" RFOFLFROFROL!~L~L~!~~ And the best, by far: KY came out with a commercial for it's new lube, and oh my God I almost died.

Oh, Jason get on IM soon because I've got the most hysterical short film you'll ever see.

Lol, I saw the film yesterday. Him banging the mailbox was the funniest part. When he's eating breakfast and she comes down, thats pretty damn funny too. :headbang

Subway has a new funny commercial...its got a wife and man arguing...its pretty funny

"oh mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey, hey mickey!

one of the funnier commercials I've seen in a long time