GT: Tigers (27-54) @ White Sox (41-42), July 4

soxfan49

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

You know what's cool?  Coming into a game with an era over 5 and then raising it against the worst hitting team in the AL.

His ERA had dropped from 6.12 to 6.01 at the time of this post

• Love 1

You know what's cool?  Coming into a game with an era over 5 and then raising it against the worst hitting team in the AL.

He's given up 3 ER in 5 IP. That's a 5.40 ERA. What was his ERA coming in?

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Well maybe Lopez can become the 2nd pitcher in history to lead the league in ERA then become an AS.  Whose to bet against it?

Seeing as if how it doesn't happen often at all I'd certainly bet against it

I wish ReyLo well but he cannot be counted on as a starter on a contender. 

I have no clue what Cooper's role is beyond Reinsdorf's snitch but the only improvement has been Gio and he sought help outside.

Cooper just does not relate to these guys.

5 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lopez needs to man up and get us to .500 today.  I’ve been one of his biggest advocates on this board, but he’s been a total disaster this season and it’s finally put up or shut-up time if he wants any chance of claiming a rotation spot next year.  The clock is officially ticking.

Does it sound like I’m defending him?  That post is from this very thread.  I was just pointing out that the people who were overreacting to every single hit Lopez gave are the same ones who typically overreact to everything.  I wasn’t referring to you if that’s what you think.

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Holy christ is this ballpark playing small. That was hit 92mph (not hard) and 39 degrees (very high) and would have been out if not for a nice play by Eloy

syKCQAk.png

.030 expected batting average and needed a robbery to keep it from going out

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Holy christ is this ballpark playing small. That was hit 92mph (not hard) and 39 degrees (very high) and would have been out if not for a nice play by Eloy

per @Jake

Happy?

Up against the fence is hard enough for me.  Happy?