6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

How long do we give Reed before he gets DFA again? Does he have any options left?

Not impressed. 

well only one game.. but palka at least hit the ball hard sometimes.   this did hitting corn that little leaguers could catch

1 minute ago, Richie said:

Again...

Thank god we have Jon Jay hitting 5th instead of Eloy. When we have two runners on and need a home run to get back in the ball game.

I'm loving the disrespect the A's are giving Jay making him face a RIGHTY in this situation. 

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I don't have a particular problem with Jon Jay as a fourth outfielder or something but I'd rather put Collins in the outfield right now for the at bats

Never trust the Sox organization to actually utilize a veteran player properly.  Jay is more like a #9 hitter than a #5 hitter.

Sox must have thought they were still on break tonight.

Someone needs to get Nova hypnotized before his games telling him he's really facing the Cubs or Indians, that seems to be the only teams he can beat.

Oakland now 10 over and I'm amazed that they are doing it again with basically a bunch of nobodies (save for two or three guys) and they've had their share of pitching injuries. They seem to have a pretty solid organization.

16 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Good for Reed

Reed got a hit and that deep fly ball to LC woulda been a home run at Guaranteed Rate Field. Right? It was on the warning track tonight. That's a HR in Chicago. So that excites me a lot more than Jon Jay for instance.

56 minutes ago, Richie said:

Ha... yes

On Semien alone. Much less Phegley and Bassit who have been respectable. 

Shark and Ynoa were not good although Shark had a few decent starts. He was not solid IMO.

Edited by greg775