HEY Beastley son,

Be Good

Beastly, good move with the name switcheroo, your attitude lately has been great. :headbang  :headbang

btw, I think your new name is better anyways, unless magglio is given the boot of course :o

I happen to agree. Now that Roman is gone, things should be better around here. I look forward to this offseason and welcome back to lurking at soxtalk.com 1549

Beastly, good move with the name switcheroo, your attitude lately has been great. :headbang  :headbang

btw, I think your new name is better anyways, unless magglio is given the boot of course :o

I happen to agree. Now that Roman is gone, things should be better around here. I look forward to this offseason and welcome back to lurking at soxtalk.com 1549

Why all the Roman haters?

Beastly, good move with the name switcheroo, your attitude lately has been great.   :headbang  :headbang

Cuz he made fun of ppl and disagreed without reason to

Beastly, good move with the name switcheroo, your attitude lately has been great.   :headbang  :headbang

Yeah, but at least he never changed his opinion about any Sox player...he stood behind the same guys through thick and thin, like Loaiza...

I have to say I was suprised when the news broke about the whole name change thing, but I have to say....yoru attitude change has been great, I had my problems with you in the past, but you've really made some nice changes, I would have never known you and wsc were the same person.

Roman is a punk ass b**** 'nuf said.

I don't want to start anything, but did you read the are you gay threads?