OVER 1 thousand people saw me in my underwear

Be Good

:headbang ......WHEN I was at Six Flags yesterday my group and I was waiting on some haunted hay ride line. THE line was so big they had to have the line inside some show arena inside, it also extending outside the arena too. MY friend dared me to stand on top of a garbage can and start a cheer like Go Dolphins or anything(which no one woulda said since most of the crowd was Jet or Giant or Eagles fans). SO I started out by just waving and getting everyone's attention, next thing I know my bro tugged my pants down and about 2 seconds later I relized so I quicly pulled them up, I wasnt embarassed though it takes a lot for me to make myself feel embrassed, and basically that concludes my story

:begood sons and co.

:headbang ......WHEN I was at Six Flags yesterday my group and I  was waiting on some haunted hay ride line.  THE line was so big they had to have the line inside some show arena inside, it also extending outside the arena too.  MY friend dared me to stand on top of a garbage can and start a cheer like Go Dolphins or anything(which no one woulda said since most of the crowd was Jet or Giant or Eagles fans).  SO I started out by just waving and getting everyone's attention, next thing I know my bro tugged my pants down and about 2 seconds later I relized so I quicly pulled them up, I wasnt embarassed though it takes a lot for me to make myself feel embrassed, and basically that concludes my story

:begood sons and co.

You're a funny dude.

:begood