SEX talk

Be Good

Does it hurt getting hit there? I'd think its like padding.  :huh:

Yeah! In 6th grade, I accidently punched my teachers titties and she said it hurt like a b****! Definitely not as much as getting hit in the balls though. For guys, your balls hurt, then your stomach, than your chest hurts.

Yeah! In 6th grade, I accidently punched my teachers titties and she said it hurt like a b****! Definitely not as much as getting hit in the balls though. For guys, your balls hurt, then your stomach, than your chest hurts.

In my freshman year of high school our health teacher was telling us that a guy can DIE if they are kicked in the balls at the right spot. Whether you can die or not, it would still cause alot of pain. Whenever I see someone get hit in the junk I just have to cringe.

In my freshman year of high school our health teacher was telling us that a guy can DIE if they are kicked in the balls at the right spot.  Whether you can die or not, it would still cause alot of pain. Whenever I see someone get hit in the junk I just have to cringe.

Flash, bring back the old sig :D