SEX talk

Be Good

Poor Heather....she's like the only young girl on here(I think) and you got every guy on here trying to get in her pants :lol: and to tops things off as being the only young chick here we got the only virgin...Lucky us :rolleyes: :P

I wonder if she actually does find it flattering or she thinks we're dumb f***s and is laughing at us from her computer...

:lol:

See, I rise above all of it. You gotta use my approach...the more you ignore them the more they want you..and that's when you go for the kill..

I'm waiting to go for the kill...Oh yes..The Great GASH will overcome his pettiness, his being picky, and his insecurities to rise above the ashes..

:headbang

GASH

:stupid :lol:

I'm just playin Heather.... :ph34r:

Wouldnt life be a lot better for us guys if we could find a real life version of Heathers situation on this message board, where they are the only guy of a desireable age around......... and the girls would repeatedly make nonthreatening passes at you, and talk about how they had the biggest breasts.

Yes you wish, and so do i, because by the slim chance you ever found that place it would probably be somewhere where everyone would think you are gay. :bang :bang :bang

Heather's heart, mind and body belong to only ONE man, and NO, it's NOT Carlos Lee!

She is merely using Carlos ( and her interest in White Sox baseball ) to lure in the ONE man she truly desires, and that IS.....

Maury/RedPinStripes/RPS/CredeFan/MikeSouth!!!!!!!!!!

We ALL know this to be true, and any of you youngsters trying to "hawk" Heather have to take a step back when MAURY rolls ( and I do mean ROLLS ) into town!!!

:lol: :lol: :headbang :lol: :lol:

Heather's heart, mind and body belong to only ONE man, and NO, it's NOT Carlos Lee!

She is merely using Carlos ( and her interest in White Sox baseball ) to lure in the ONE man she truly desires, and that IS.....

Maury/RedPinStripes/RPS/CredeFan/MikeSouth!!!!!!!!!!

We ALL know this to be true, and any of you youngsters trying to "hawk" Heather have to take a step back when MAURY rolls ( and I do mean ROLLS ) into town!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :headbang  :lol:  :lol:

LMFAO! :lol: :headbang :headbang :headbang

Wouldnt life be a lot better for us guys if we could find a real life version of Heathers situation on this message board, where they are the only guy of a desireable age around......... and the girls would repeatedly make nonthreatening passes at you, and talk about how they had the biggest breasts.

Yes you wish, and so do i, because by the slim chance you ever found that place it would probably be somewhere where everyone would think you are gay.       :bang  :bang  :bang

That would be a great world Willy. Christina Aguilera/Lil Kim have been trying to change to mindset of women......it should be all right for girls to f*** anybody they want without being called a whore ;) . And because Heather is ignoring us she has all of the sudden become that much more irresistable. :D

Yeah! In 6th grade, I accidently punched my teachers titties and she said it hurt like a b****! Definitely not as much as getting hit in the balls though. For guys, your balls hurt, then your stomach, than your chest hurts.

shouldn't accidentaly be in green?!