Pat Robertson aids Rush

LowerCaseRepublican

Saw this on another site that I look at:

So what's Pat's angle? Unsurprisingly, he's taken Rush's ball and run with it into an even uglier area. The Racist Reverend tried to demonstrate that black people do benefit from "social concern" by comparing McNabb to actor Morgan Freeman: "He started off playing a chauffeur in 'Driving Miss Daisy,' and then they elevated him to head of the CIA and then they elevated him to President and in his last role they made him God. I just wonder, isn't Rush Limbaugh right to question the fact, is he that good an actor or not?" Um, reality check, Pat. Morgan Freeman is an actor. He's hasn't actually been promoted from chauffeur to God. You know? It's all, like, an illusion. Of course, the implication here is that as far as Pat Robertson is concerned, black people should stick to playing chauffeurs and let white people deal with the business of playing God. Incidentally, in between playing a chauffeur and God, Morgan Freeman also played, among other things, the roles of a slave ("Amistad"), a slave ("Glory"), a murderer ("The Shawshank Redemption"), and, oh look, a murderer ("Nurse Betty"). Presumably Pat considers these to be more appropriate roles for the three-time-Oscar-nominated actor.

And it's not a good week for Pat since earlier in the week he was on the 700 Club advocating the State Department being blown up with a nuclear weapon.

This is like Bill Clinton aiding in Al gore's 2000 campaign....

I can hear both rushy and al muttering under their breath..."for the love of God please stop, you're not helping me"

:bang my parents for sending money to the 700 club. (yes...they really do)