Question about a TV show

SuperSteve

I beleive, Yes, you were the only person in America who watched the show. HAHA

No, I remember it, never watched it, but ya, I havent heard anything about it in a while.

I liked the show. It was a good show, although sometimes a little cheesy. I sure hope it's going to have a second season.

No, I remember it, never watched it, but ya, I havent heard anything about it in a while.

I liked the show. It was a good show, although sometimes a little cheesy. I sure hope it's going to have a second season.

It got canned dude..but fear not..Bravo is gonna be reairing all the remaining eps...Don't know exactly when..give me a sec

It got canned dude..but fear not..Bravo is gonna be reairing all the remaining eps...Don't know exactly when..give me a sec

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...3928|1|,00.html

Fans of the short-lived FOX series "Keen Eddie" may get to see all 13 episodes of the show as soon as early 2004.

Bravo has picked up the rights to "Keen Eddie" in a deal with Paramount Network TV, which produced the series about a New York cop (Mark Valley) who goes to work in London after blowing a case at home.

"We had a very loyal audience who continued to this day to hound us wanting to see more episodes of the series. Thanks to Bravo, they will be able to," executive producer Warren Littlefield tells the trade journal TV Week. "This is a fabulous fit for our show."

Littlefield, a former NBC chief, also praised the NBC-owned cable network's recent marketing efforts, which helped make "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" a hit and raised awareness of the brand.

The deal for "Keen Eddie" includes all 13 episodes that were filmed, including six that never aired. Originally slated for midseason last year, "Eddie" was held back until this summer, where it drew only mediocre ratings for FOX. The show averaged about 5.1 million viewers over its seven-week run.