Autopsy

GASHWOUND

Did anyone watch that HBO show Autopsy..It's one of my favorite shows, but this latest one that just aired this past week they actually performed an actual autopsy for everyone to see.. YIKES! It was pretty f***ed up, but very cool

He did the reg Y incision and such, also cut open the guys head..first pulling the scalp over the guys face and then cutting the skull taking out the brain..

You gotta check it out..

It's called "An Actual Autopsy With Dr. Michael Baden"

I think they air it tomorrow night on HBO..check it out

I saw it.

Every time I hear that story about Karla and her husband (killing in Canada) I get so pissed off that she's going to be getting out of prison in 2005. She should rot in there like her asshole partner in crime.

I've watched various things on HBO/Discovery with Dr. Baden. He kicks ass. I really get into the detective shows on Discovery/TLC/A&E. Cold case files is really cool in that it teaches you to think and to see little things that most would gloss right over.

I've been to autopsies. Good stuff. But the one's on HBO seem sanitized to me. Nothing like seeing an autopsy in person. If you get the chance, I highly recommend it. And if you ever get the chance to choose, pick to watch the autopsy of a "stinker"..... a body that has been decomposing for about 2 or 3 weeks in a house w/o airconditioning during the dead of summer where the temp hasn't fallen below 85 degrees during aforementioned time. Fun times.

I've been to autopsies. Good stuff. But the one's on HBO seem sanitized to me. Nothing like seeing an autopsy in person. If you get the chance, I highly recommend it. And if you ever get the chance to choose, pick to watch the autopsy of a "stinker"..... a body that has been decomposing for about 2 or 3 weeks in a house w/o airconditioning during the dead of summer where the temp hasn't fallen below 85 degrees during aforementioned time. Fun times.

And tell the coroner

"It's ok I'm a Sox fan, I can take it!"

oh exactly right, CK - only those who have been to autopsies know how cleaned up the tv version is and how odor-deprived the tv experience is

the human body stinks

its amazing we all live in bodies that upon death can smell so putrid :ph34r:

been to autopsies -

what you won't get on tv is the realization how ugly body fat is, the delicate colors of the organs, and the smell - oh the smell - the smell.

I've worked for a funeral home. You're not kidding about the smell.

been to autopsies -

what you won't get on tv is the realization how ugly body fat is, the delicate colors of the organs, and the smell - oh the smell - the smell.

I've worked for a funeral home. You're not kidding about the smell.

Is that what they called Post 9 on the CBOE?

That was the cemetary