worst cartoon characters

GASHWOUND

Anybody see this..

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~hartwel1/hum...racters_10.html

10 Worst Cartoon Characters of all Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Tweety Bird

You know there's a problem when every single kid roots for the "hero" to be devoured in each episode. No sense of humor. No personality. Annoying voice. Plus he was always tattling. I knew kids like this growing up. Most of them ate paste, sat in the front of the bus, and got me in trouble.

2.Grape Ape

A real moron. All he knows how to say is his name. And he does so non-stop for a half an hour. I'd rather watch "Davey and Goliath covet their neighbors model airplane."

3.Olive Oyl

Am I the only one out there who thought this was one lady NOT worth fighting over? And that's what they did every episode! She talks like Edith Bunker and looks like a pipe cleaner with a cheap hat. Hey, Popeye, you're a sailor... you can do better! Plus Olive can never decide if she wants to date that jerk Bluto or not. The girl is just bad news.

4.Petunia Pig

Remember her? Porky's girlfriend? She was a real zero. What was the point of her anyway? To make Porky look good? Come on, who did they think they're fooling. We all know Porky is gay.

5.Pebbles & Bam-Bam, as teenagers

What were they thinking? Were they trying to cash in on the "Joanie loves Chachi" thing? And how come every cartoon teenager plays in crumby rock band? An awful, and thankfully shortlived, idea.

6.Pepe LePew

Hello, Warner Brothers, ever heard of sexual harassment? Let's take a good look at this character; a horny, rapist skunk who's attracted to other species! NOT good for the kids. Plus, worse still, he's French.

7.Alan, from Josie and the Pussy Cats

How weak was this "Fred" clone? They even gave him an ascot, for crying out loud. Well, I knew Fred. I grew up with Fred. Fred was like a friend of mine. Let me tell you something...you're no Fred.

8.Zan and Zana, the Wondertwins

How many times do we have to say it? Leave the crimefighting to the professionals! "Form of... an idiot!" They should have been voted out of the Hall of Justice a long time ago. There's no room for dead weight in this game.

9.Kazoo, from the Flintstones

It's like "Hmmm, a miniature, green spaceman who appears only to Fred Flintstone isn't enough of a stretch. I know! Let's give him a snotty London accent!" Um, could I get a drug test from Hanna Barbara, please?

10.Scrappy Doo

And, really, who else COULD it be? This guy ruined Scooby Doo! Just came in and ruined it! Scrappy is the Yoko Ono of Saturday morning cartoons. I can't even talk about it anymore. It's too upsetting.

Sounds about right

any others?

Marzipan....hands down.

Oh, and about Grape-Ape.....man, I used to love watchin Grape Ape, and You remember this one???.....

"...here comes help, here comes action, here come Buford..." He was teh red lazy dog that was in the back of a truck all the time...thats about all i remember about it...pretty sad.

Lame cartoons??  Have you discovered adult swim on sunday nights?  Cartoons these days are great.

Adult Swim is quality. I should add that Family Guy, King of the Hill and Simpsons are my favorite cartoons. When I refer to lame cartoons I refer to stuff like Pokemon and similar shows to that. I know they are meant for younger kids, but still they are lame.

all the REST of the simpsons characters are awesome

I always found Lisa to be too moral and whiney and the subject of a few lame plotlines

though simpsons is still a good show i wouldnt be upset if they killed her off

You need that voice to make the other characters more absurd.

Yes, you always need a sane one amidst all the insanity.

Who Remembers Duckman?  and The Critic.  Those were two solid cartoon shows/characters. 

But all those lame cartoons that are currently on tv suck.  Give me quality like Duck Tales and Scooby Doo.

Yes, the critic is great :lol:

But scrappy Doo is f***ing terrible, the worst ever by far. Enough said.