16 Worst Video Game Endings

Brian

16 worst Video Game Endings

Here are a few I can add:

Super MarioLand for Gameboy. You squint your eyes for hours at a time and yoru hand is cramped up from holding this little game, and what you get is the Princess running out and jumping into a shuttle with Mario and it flies across the screen as the japanese credits roll. Lame!

I can even go as recently as any of the Madden games, you go through the season and win the Super Bowl and all it says is "Congrats, you are Super Bowl Champions?" I throw my controller around after a reciever drops and easy pass or as my opponent kicks a game winning field goal and through all that adversity, all you say is Congrats?

I can even go as recently as any of the Madden games, you go through the season and win the Super Bowl and all it says is "Congrats, you are Super Bowl Champions?" I throw my controller around after a reciever drops and easy pass or as my opponent kicks a game winning field goal and through all that adversity, all you say is Congrats?

My brother and bf said the same thing about the Madden games.

I like the one that says..."Congrats loser, you just wasted 20 hours of your life, instead of being outside kissing girls....real, live girls."

I forget which one, but I think it was Final Fantasy 8...

I never had the patience to play those role playing games as complicated as Final Fantasy. I like the Zelda's on N64 though. Otherwise it's just sports games for me.....and Socom's online play for PS2 is my fav right now. Can't wait for Socom 2.

Silent Hill 2, i expected something awesome to happen on par with the rest of the game but all that happens it reads you some letter from your dead wife while you drive your car into a lake and kill yourself.

StAnger, how can you stand to play socom online anymore, i play it once in a while but there are so many cheaters who run through walls and s*** killing people automatically that the game itself isnt fun anymore, though listening to grown up men b****ing at the 12 year old who is cheating on the headset is still funny as hell

StAnger, how can you stand to play socom online anymore, i play it once in a while but there are so many cheaters who run through walls and s*** killing people automatically that the game itself isnt fun anymore, though listening to grown up men b****ing at the 12 year old who is cheating on the headset is still funny as hell

There aren't as many cheaters playing now as there used to be. But I usually play in teh same rooms with people I know.

Don't get why people would cheat in that game. Not sure what they get out of it.