Brains or Looks?

southsider2k5

Take Jessica Simpson for example.

Hell ya she'd be awesome to have for a month, maybe a few depending on how willing you are to put up with her comments.  But unless your deaf, your going to eventually get sick of hearing her. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't get tired of hearing her scream and moan.

Sorry. I had to.

Hell ya she'd be awesome to have for a month, maybe a few depending on how willing you are to put up with her comments.  But unless your deaf, your going to eventually get sick of hearing her. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't get tired of hearing her scream and moan.

Sorry. I had to.

ROFL, so true.

WOW!!!!

A moment of clarity!!

You don't MARRY Jessica Simpson, you date her and then wave goodbye when the headaches get too severe!

Brains and looks rank behind attitude and personailty to me.  Sure, you have to have some physical attraction, and she can't be dumber than a box of rocks.  But, I have to have someone I enjoy being with.

Leave it to Yas to throw in a serious answer into all of our nonsense. :lol:

Apparently men prefer brains in a wife by a 2-1 margin.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...BannerID=541888

Thats because 2 in 3 men cant get pretty women and are obviously in denial.......every man ever born prefers looks.........

Lets not say that. I was so damn close to getting two girls tonight. Damn would it of been great.

Thats because 2 in 3 men cant get pretty women and are obviously in denial.......every man ever born prefers looks.........

Lets not say that. I was so damn close to getting two girls tonight. Damn would it of been great.

:o two? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:o two? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

s***, I can still hardly believe it. I can't believe right at the end I blew it. It would of been a magical night. I guess thats what happens when for once I'm not the DD. :headbang

By the way how did the job training go?