Best Movie Trilogy

HighHeat45

Which Recent Movie Trilogy is your favorite so far (the third movie for all of these hasnt been released yet)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Recent Movie Trilogy is your favorite so far (the third movie for all of these hasnt been released yet)

• Star Wars 1,2, and 3
    • The Lord of the Rings
    • The Matrix
    • Harry Potter
    • GodFather
    • Die Hard
    • Major League
    • Lethal Weapon
    • Original Star Wars Trilogy
    • Havent seen any of these
    • They all suck

Jeez o' Pete!!! You forgot the best damned trilogy there ever was!!!!......

".....because next Saturday night, Marty, we're sending you BACK....TO THE FUTURE!!!!"

That will always be #1 to me.

Hell F'n Yeah!

Back to the Future is my favorite movie and clearly the best trilogy of all time! Action, Drama, suspense, Comedy, and special effects that are believable and well before it's time.

I'm not a LOTR fan, but can see why people may like it. Matrix, I will never get what people see in it. I have only seen the 1st one and was lost. Seems like it took itself too seriously.

I hear there is a lot more action in Reloaded so I may check it out sometime.

1.21 JIGOWATTS!!!!!

all-time: Godfather

recently: prolly the matrix.

Godfather 3 was pretty weak, but the first two kick some ass.

I saw original Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, GodFather, Matrix, Lethal Weapon (technically there were 4, but oh well), Current Star Wars, Die Hard.

Oh ya...what about Major League :D

Back to the minors sucked, the first one is a classic and the second one is good.

Lord of the Rings may become my alltime favorite trilogy, but without seeing the 3rd one its hard to say, same with Matrix and Star Wars.

I always thought it would be a good idea for a company after the year 2000 to put out a "Greys Sports Almanac- 50 Years of Sports Statistics". Make it just like the one that was in the BTTF trilogy...Hell, I'd buy it just because of the meaning of it.

Oh ya...what about Major League  :D

Back to the minors sucked, the first one is a classic and the second one is good. 

Lord of the Rings may become my alltime favorite trilogy, but without seeing the 3rd one its hard to say, same with Matrix and Star Wars.

I loved the first Major Leagues. I've been told that I saw the other two, but I have no memory of them whatsoever. :lolhitting

The first Lord of the Rings literally put me to sleep, but the second one rocked.

Godfather 3 was not bad. It wasn't as good as the first two (incredibly high benchmarks), but it's still better than a lot of movies, especially thirds in a trilogy.

Major League 2 was terrible, they took out all the swearing and the funny stuff, it was just a weak effort.

I always thought it would be a good idea for a company after the year 2000 to put out a "Greys Sports Almanac- 50 Years of Sports Statistics". Make it just like the one that was in the BTTF trilogy...Hell, I'd buy it just because of the meaning of it.

If you have a kid, you could give it to him and have him do a bookreport on it :lol:

The more I think about it, Lethal Weapon may move up.  Every one of those movies is funny and has good action scenes.

Thinking of cop movies, remember Police Academy.  How many of those did they make  :bang

Approximately eleventy-seven Police Academies were made.... :headbang

Godfather 3 was not bad. It wasn't as good as the first two (incredibly high benchmarks), but it's still better than a lot of movies, especially thirds in a trilogy.

Major League 2 was terrible, they took out all the swearing and the funny stuff, it was just a weak effort.

Agree with ya on Godfather. The first two are two of the best movies of all time.

And lets not even discuss Major League 3: Back to the Minors.

what do you guys think

matrix for me, LOTR is a close second though

well im off to buy the new matrix that came out today now

side note:

for harry potter i know there is like 6 books but they are only under contract to make 3 movies.

You should have added the BTTF trilogy