Cub vs. Marlins Game 6 about to Start

whitesoxfan99

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually feel awful for those fans down the left field line. At first I thought it was great that their stupid fans could blow it for them, but now I just feel terrible for them. Go to the game wanting to have a good time and one play and one grab for the ball and all Cubbiedom hates you. Add onto that the guilt you'd feel. Then FOX keeps showing your mug on TV. I never thought I'd feel bad for some Cub fans, but I feel bad for those two jamokes.

Cub fans need to realize that Prior still wlaked the guy, Gonzalez dropped an easy bouncer, and they still gave up 8 runs after the leadoff man was retired. Florida needs to be considered the favorite tomorrow now.

f*** him. He's one of those that would rub in Sox fans faces.

I do agree. f*** him, he should pay more attention and realize what he's going to do.

But wouldn't it be great if he was really a Sox fan? He'd be a hero!

I just said that to my dad, what if he had a Sox hat on. God that whould be great, but then again ALL you whould hear for YEARS is how we casued there lose. And the Cubs whould probaly killed him at the park.

:headbang I would love for the Sox to get credit for the Cubs losing.

I actually feel awful for those fans down the left field line. At first I thought it was great that their stupid fans could blow it for them, but now I just feel terrible for them. Go to the game wanting to have a good time and one play and one grab for the ball and all Cubbiedom hates you. Add onto that the guilt you'd feel. Then FOX keeps showing your mug on TV. I never thought I'd feel bad for some Cub fans, but I feel bad for those two jamokes.

Cub fans need to realize that Prior still wlaked the guy, Gonzalez dropped an easy bouncer, and they still gave up 8 runs after the leadoff man was retired. Florida needs to be considered the favorite tomorrow now.

f*** him. He's one of those that would rub in Sox fans faces.

I do agree. f*** him, he should pay more attention and realize what he's going to do.

But wouldn't it be great if he was really a Sox fan? He'd be a hero!

He's sure going to be a legend. If he is a Sox fan, he's the fan of the year.

He may not know it yet... but he is a Sox Fan! Thanks Buddy!