Where's PA

Texsox

mornin' boys:)

I'm just here for a couple hours (conserving my leave time). My drive to Houston and back was uneventful, but AWESOME. I'm so glad she's here. It's supposed to be 78-80 and sunny all week. (perfect for our trip to Austin/San Antonio).

SS is correct. I'll be gone most of the week, but I may pop my head in from time to time.

As for the kiss...I was waiting til thursday night in San Antonio on the river walk. I was thinking on one of the foot bridges crossing the river. take notes boys....

you only wished you were this smooth:)

mornin' boys:)

I'm just here for a couple hours (conserving my leave time). My drive to Houston and back was uneventful, but AWESOME. I'm so glad she's here. It's supposed to be 78-80 and sunny all week. (perfect for our trip to Austin/San Antonio).

SS is correct. I'll be gone most of the week, but I may pop my head in from time to time.

As for the kiss...I was waiting til thursday night in San Antonio on the river walk. I was thinking on one of the foot bridges crossing the river. take notes boys....

Riverwalk, :notworthy That is a nice touch.

Now a true Texan would take her over to the Alamo :D

Where are your seperate rooms in Austin?

I'm old and married...I don't have to be smooth.

"Are you tired?"

"No"

"OK, let's do it".

That is as smooth as you have to be.  Romance Schmomance.

LOL! My bf and I aren't married yet (supposedly in the works for next year or the year after), but that sounds like us.

take notes boys....

I'm old and married...I don't have to be smooth.

"Are you tired?"

"No"

"OK, let's do it".

That is as smooth as you have to be. Romance Schmomance.

Damn straight, if you've gotta be "smooth" just to get a kiss, you've got a long life ahead of you....

Hmm College Station! We have an Aggie here. That would explain everything. (Replace Aggie in every blond or polish joke you've ever heard for the uninitiated.)

PA, While Riverwalk is very cool, I might had headed to Galveston on the Gulf. Nothing beats moonlight on the water.