Main Board problems

southsider2k5

I'm having the same problems. Not sure whats going on, but just contacted the server company. Usually I'm pretty easy on them when theres been an error, but lately there have been a lot of ongoing mysql issues and I Don't think they've been repaired properly so something that isn't functioning properly is holding everything back.

Right now they are examining everything and hopefully they will find whatever is causing the problem and erradicate it.

Sorry about the problems...I'll update everyone when I hear back from them.

I'm having the same problems.  Not sure whats going on, but just contacted the server company.  Usually I'm pretty easy on them when theres been an error, but lately there have been a lot of ongoing mysql issues and I Don't think they've been repaired properly so something that isn't functioning properly is holding everything back.

Right now they are examining everything and hopefully they will find whatever is causing the problem and erradicate it. 

the site back to normal?

I'm having the same problems.  Not sure whats going on, but just contacted the server company.  Usually I'm pretty easy on them when theres been an error, but lately there have been a lot of ongoing mysql issues and I Don't think they've been repaired properly so something that isn't functioning properly is holding everything back.

the site back to normal?

It has been for a while...