Renovation Drawings coming in Nov

Mr. Showtime

First it was some seats, then part of the upper deck, now the WHOLE UPPER DECK!?!

This is some exciting s*** from the southside.  Giangreco is filling out his resignation papers.

See the benefits of the re-naming rights of Comiskey...nice new renovations :headbang and all we had to do is stick US Cellular on the top of the stadium.. :D

This is cool. I Think the Sox need some good Pr and while renovations aren't as good as signing a stud player, if it helps brings fans then its a definate plus. Plus if it makes the park cooler for the diehards always showing up, then its a nice Thank you to all of them.

I honestly must say.....and its hard for me to say this....but, so far I have to say that the Sox organization is doing EVERYTHING I wanted this off-season. Rebuilding the Upper Deck, firing JM, keeping Coop, offering Colon a good enough contract to where if he declines, we did our best IMO. :notworthy Is this the same Sox organization I have grown to know and despise???