Poor Steve Video

DonkeyKongerko

Has anyone else seen this one yet? Steve gets verbally and (almost) physically assaulted on his exit from Wrigley Field. Nasty stuff.

rtsp://a1775.v8153d.c8153.g.vr.akamaistream.net/ondemand/7/1775/8153/001/real.trb.com/chinews/realvideo/2003-10/9814457.rm

Copy and paste this. You need Real Player.

Has anyone else seen this one yet?  Steve gets verbally and (almost) physically assaulted on his exit from Wrigley Field.  Nasty stuff.

rtsp://a1775.v8153d.c8153.g.vr.akamaistream.net/ondemand/7/1775/8153/001/real.trb.com/chinews/realvideo/2003-10/9814457.rm

Copy and paste this.  You need Real Player.

Yes that link is in one of the other threads...

Nonetheless, embarassing behavior by Cubs fans...

I really didn't before, but now I feel really bad for that guy. :fyou Cub fans.

Besides the fact that he's a Cub fan, he also looks like a Cub fan incapable of defending himself....looks about 5'6" or relatively the same size as Aaron Miles...

I really didn't before, but now I feel really bad for that guy. :fyou Cub fans.

I feel bad for the guy, but I'm not gonna criticize Cubs fans or other fans cause I'm not certain if that happened to us we wouldn't have done the same thing..or Redsox or Yanks fans(although he would probably be dead if it happed there)

poor dude

God....that video is really sad. Just seeing his face, makes me feel really sorry for him. For god sakes he didn't intend on costing his favorite team the game.

Man, I hope he gets through it. That has to really blow. Seems like a pretty good guy too from the things his family/friends/and parnets of the team he coached say.

God....that video is really sad.  Just seeing his face, makes me feel really sorry for him.  For god sakes he didn't intend on costing his favorite team the game. 

Man, I hope he gets through it.  That has to really blow.  Seems like a pretty good guy too from the things his family/friends/and parnets of the team he coached say.

It would be so much easier if he turned out to be some guy that beats women or doesn't pay child support or something, but he isn't. C'mon, the guy coaches the youth baseball team that he himself played for, for Pete's sake! He really sounds like the last guy in the world that you'd want this to happen to.

I'll admit it, I'm hoping the Cubs win tonight to help this poor guy out. The broadcast crew tonight for FOX made a good statement stating how ridiculous and unfortunate it is that this guy has to go through this. Cub fans should be embarrassed for the hell this guy's going through.

Cabrera definately has a similar swing to Pujols. I hate to say Cabrerra has more upside, cause Pujols is amazing but I like the fact that Cabrera could win a gold glove, depending on where he plays.

Pujols is amazing too. Both have such great approaches at the plate.