8.31.20 GT | Sox @ Twins | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

3 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Do you want Lucas to apologize for dominating the team that was on the schedule that night?

No, but it’s definitely one of the less impressive no-nos we’ve seen. It wasn’t even that impressive watching it at the time. There were plenty of people in the GT talking about how the Pirates had quit the season. I was in person a few years ago when Ubaldo no-hit the Braves and it was thrilling. And it wasn’t just being there in person- MB’s games were amazing on TV and I still remember the whole family crowding around the TV when Moose almost perfected the Red Sox only to have Carl Everett wreck it. That game last week didn’t have that. It was boring. After the 7th or so, it just felt like a formality. The Pirates didn’t have any hope.

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

If the top of the order not going to get it done and look clueless it’s game over 

I was going to post this earlier, but when Moncada is out of the lineup, would you guys rather see Madrigal bat 2nd and bump everyone else down a spot/stay in their regular spot? I think I would.

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

No, but it’s definitely one of the less impressive no-nos we’ve seen. It wasn’t even that impressive watching it at the time. There were plenty of people in the GT talking about how the Pirates had quit the season. I was in person a few years ago when Ubaldo no-hit the Braves and it was thrilling. And it wasn’t just being there in person- MB’s games were amazing on TV and I still remember the whole family crowding around the TV when Moose almost perfected the Red Sox only to have Carl Everett wreck it. That game last week didn’t have that. It was boring. After the 7th or so, it just felt like a formality. The Pirates didn’t have any hope.

C'mon dude seriously

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

You are the only person who thinks this. This is a you problem. This take is awful and you should feel bad.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, gusguyman said:

You are the only person who thinks this. This is a you problem. This take is awful and you should feel bad.

Thing is if its so lackluster why hasn't anybody else done it. Telling you some people are never happy...?