The Beast

Marino  13 DX: YO my carrer is over at soxtalk

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: ooo

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: y?

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: :-(

Marino  13 DX: cause they think im a spammr

Guys, come on. BEGOOD IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF SOME OF U :angry:

Uh....

BEGOOD adds virtually nothing to this website, as he frequently writes posts that are completely irrelevant to anything we're talking about, and almost never does he provide any kind of decent insight.

I wouldn't care if he left.

Marino  13 DX: YO my carrer is over at soxtalk

Marino  13 DX: cause they think im a spammr

Uh....

BEGOOD adds virtually nothing to this website, as he frequently writes posts that are completely irrelevant to anything we're talking about, and almost never does he provide any kind of decent insight.

I would care. He makes me laugh. You want ANOTHER teen to leave? Who else will be left that brings something to this website that is young? Me? Cubs suck?

I would care. He makes me laugh. You want ANOTHER teen to leave? Who else will be left that brings something to this website that is young? Me? Cubs suck?

Um, I don't care how old he is. IMO he adds nothing, so I will not miss him. His act was kind of funny for the first few posts, but 2000 posts later he's said NOTHING of substance, so good riddance to him. Just my opinion.

Also IMO, the young kids are the ones that have made this site go to hell lately. We need people who are older that have some knowledge of the game, and these 14 and 15 year olds really don't have that.

Marino  13   DX: YO my carrer is over at soxtalk

Marino  13   DX: cause they think im a spammr

Uh....

You leave me out of this meister. :bringit

Um, I don't care how old he is.  IMO he adds nothing, so I will not miss him.  His act was kind of funny for the first few posts, but 2000 posts later he's said NOTHING of substance, so good riddance to him.  Just my opinion.

Also IMO, the young kids are the ones that have made this site go to hell lately.  We need people who are older that have some knowledge of the game, and these 14 and 15 year olds really don't have that.

Excuse me? Cubssuck works his ass off for your SIGS. I try to make my posts as interesting as possible. I think we are owed an apology. BEGOOD is funny, at least his humor makes sense

Marino  13   DX: YO my carrer is over at soxtalk

Marino  13   DX: cause they think im a spammr

Uh....

You leave me out of this meister. :bringit

Marchiniak, I'll keep you in this as long as I want.

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: BEGOOD, listen. Stick around. If they think ur a spammer, so what. Tell Jason about it. Seriously, they gotta shut up and leave you alone

Marino 13 DX: I DONT want to be back were its clear im not liked

Marino 13 DX: yo i didnt want to publicly annouce it

Marino 13 DX: but its ok

Excuse me? Cubssuck works his ass off for your SIGS. I try to make my posts as interesting as possible. I think we are owed an apology. BEGOOD is funny, at least his humor makes sense

Um, dude, I'd rather have someone provide intelligent insight and have no sigs.

Be gone, BEGOOD.

I'm gonna come in and defend Cubssuck. He's been a great poster. He adds a lot on the baseball side, offtopic side and its great how he also spends time making sigs.

There are a ton of other very good young posters out there. Clu's entitled to say what he wants too though.

I'm gonna come in and defend Cubssuck.  He's been a great poster.  He adds a lot on the baseball side, offtopic side and its great how he also spends time making sigs.

There are a ton of other very good young posters out there.  Clu's entitled to say what he wants too though.

If I knew how to say my ideas, then I could be a "good" poster

I'm gonna come in and defend Cubssuck.  He's been a great poster.  He adds a lot on the baseball side, offtopic side and its great how he also spends time making sigs.

There are a ton of other very good young posters out there.  Clu's entitled to say what he wants too though.

:notworthy

If I knew how to say my ideas, then I could be a "good" poster

Here's something I'm gonna say just once.

Who the hell cares what another poster or two thinks of you. Just post your comment or opinion and move on. Some will agree, others won't.

As far as respect its something that is gained over long periods of time.

And for the record, I NEVER ripped Cubssuck. I said that the young posters are the reason this site has gone to hell, and in general that is true IMO.

And for the record, I NEVER ripped Cubssuck. I said that the young posters are the reason this site has gone to hell, and in general that is true IMO.

Its all good :cheers

You'd think after the cubs lost we would all be getting along, well of course with what's going on you'd be wrong.

I got one thing to say. I don't think people should be driven away from this board by other posters telling them how useless they are. Let them post what they want. If you see someone that you think is a continuously useless poster just ignore it. It's a lot easier than taking the time to reply to their post telling them how they add nothing to this board.

That's it.

Peace.

You'd think after the cubs lost we would all be getting along, well of course with what's going on you'd be wrong.

I got one thing to say. I don't think people should be driven away from this board by other posters telling them how useless they are. Let them post what they want. If you see someone that you think is a continuously useless poster just ignore it. It's a lot easier than taking the time to reply to their post telling them how they add nothing to this board.

That's it.

Peace.

Couldn't agree more.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions and don't let someones opinion stop you from posting.

BeGood, I know there are plenty of people who like your posts...if some don't, who cares. The same could be said for every poster. I'm sure some posters dislike some peoples post and like others, it all depends on preference.

If you let one or two peoples opinions stop you from posting then I Think your making a mistake.

Is anyone else like me who could careless? There tends to be alot of silly posts that seem to be nothing at all. I don't understand why many of you guys post some of it. What happen with TheBEGOOD was he kept posting all that about changing his name, after he had just done so, on top of other odd posts. Sometimes people overdo it.

Is anyone else like me who could careless? There tends to be alot of silly posts that seem to be nothing at all. I don't understand why many of you guys post some of it. What happen with TheBEGOOD was he kept posting all that about changing his name, after he had just done so, on top of other odd posts. Sometimes people overdo it.

I've noticed a few spam posts that Begood did recently....including the one where just said"AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Calling All Angelllllllss." Its annoying but I can honestly overlook that. Dont really care for the whole "BeGOOD" angle that he seems to bring into every discussion. Heather and Bmr normally play along with his whole "Be Good son" crap so I'm sure they would be upset if he decided to leave.

What I don't understand is how majority (57%),of his posts could be under the Sex, Lies, and Politics section of Soxtalk. Does anyone have anything that comes close to that. It makes sense that over the offseason you would be in there but he joined March 23........only a couple days before the season start.