DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: ooo

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: y?

DGSmUsTaNgBoY79: :-(

Marino  13 DX: cause they think im a spammr

Guys, come on. BEGOOD IS LEAVING BECAUSE OF SOME OF U :angry:

Oh boy....

Finally somewhere to use this guy.. :jerry

:lol:

I've noticed a few spam posts that Begood did recently....including the one where just said"AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Calling All Angelllllllss."  Its annoying but I can honestly overlook that.  Dont really care for the whole "BeGOOD" angle that he seems to bring into every discussion.  Heather and Bmr normally play along with his whole "Be Good son" crap so I'm sure they would be upset if he decided to leave. 

What I don't understand is how majority (57%),of his posts could be under the Sex, Lies, and Politics section of Soxtalk.  Does anyone have anything that comes close to that.  It makes sense that over the offseason you would be in there but he joined March 23........only a couple days before the season start.

yes there are people who might be worse but there comments are usually relevant to one topic or another

What I don't understand is how majority (57%),of his posts could be under the Sex, Lies, and Politics section of Soxtalk.  Does anyone have anything that comes close to that.  It makes sense that over the offseason you would be in there but he joined March 23........only a couple days before the season start.

Could mean he was posting in the appropriate spot. Near as I can tell someone could join strictly for Sex, Lies, and Politics.

I'm thinking some should just visit for the Help Board

No defense or offense on BeGood, he never flamed me and to be honest, I skipped over most of what he wrote.

I'm gonna come in and defend Cubssuck.  He's been a great poster.  He adds a lot on the baseball side, offtopic side and its great how he also spends time making sigs.

There are a ton of other very good young posters out there.  Clu's entitled to say what he wants too though.

If I knew how to say my ideas, then I could be a "good" poster

Here's something I'm gonna say just once.

Who the hell cares what another poster or two thinks of you. Just post your comment or opinion and move on. Some will agree, others won't.

As far as respect its something that is gained over long periods of time.

Quote care of Sophocles in Oedipus the King

"In time you'll know securely without stumbling,

for time alone can prove a just man just,

though you can know a bad man in a day"

I dunno why I decided to post that, but I think it has something to do with respect. I read it today and I thought it was possibly osmething others could read.

I don't think there's any reason that the younger posters should be discriminated against....how old were Mario, Jason, and Mark when they first became involved with the site?

I'm gonna come in and defend Cubssuck.  He's been a great poster.  He adds a lot on the baseball side, offtopic side and its great how he also spends time making sigs.

There are a ton of other very good young posters out there.  Clu's entitled to say what he wants too though.

Who the hell cares what another poster or two thinks of you. Just post your comment or opinion and move on. Some will agree, others won't.

I dunno why I decided to post that, but I think it has something to do with respect. I read it today and I thought it was possibly osmething others could read.

I don't think there's any reason that the younger posters should be discriminated against....how old were Mario, Jason, and Mark when they first became involved with the site?

16 (soon to be seventeen) year old power :headbang

Hey Sox heads, I think now that Roman is gone, you, me, witesoxfan, and whitesox247 are the only 1987ers left.

For the record, I really don't care how old the poster is as long as they contribute something semi-intelligent and insightful. But, it seems to me that more often than not, whenever there is a useless post, most of the time it's by one of our younger posters. :huh:

16 (soon to be seventeen) year old power :headbang

Hey Sox heads, I think now that Roman is gone, you, me, witesoxfan, and whitesox247 are the only 1987ers left.

1987 :headbang

For the record, I really don't care how old the poster is as long as they contribute something semi-intelligent and insightful.  But, it seems to me that more often than not, whenever there is a useless post, most of the time it's by one of our younger posters. :huh:

What do you mean by younger...like younger than 18?....younger than 21?...younger than 30?

Ahhh... the halcyon days of 1987.

Back when ummm... Poison and Bon Jovi ruled the charts.

A young Guns N Roses were coming out with a CD that would change the landscape of rock for at least two weeks.

Mall hair and Shoulderpads were in - and the Mullet was a fashion so strong that today it deserves a spot in the National Register of Historic Hairdos.

And in 1987, a young Bea Arthur was giving it her all in an LA Soundstage as New York Transplant Dorothy Zbornak, living in Miami with three old women, as she truly became the mannish Golden Girl.

Post Facts of Life, Pre Saved by the Bell.

The year I saw my first game at Old Comiskey. The Sox won. Paid attendance: about 7,000. I didn't catch a fly ball.

Ahhh... the halcyon days of 1987.

Back when ummm... Poison and Bon Jovi ruled the charts.

A young Guns N Roses were coming out with a CD that would change the landscape of rock for at least two weeks.

Mall hair and Shoulderpads were in - and the Mullet was a fashion so strong that today it deserves a spot in the National Register of Historic Hairdos.

And in 1987, a young Bea Arthur was giving it her all in an LA Soundstage as New York Transplant Dorothy Zbornak, living in Miami with three old women, as she truly became the mannish Golden Girl.

Post Facts of Life, Pre Saved by the Bell.

The year I saw my first game at Old Comiskey. The Sox won. Paid attendance: about 7,000. I didn't catch a fly ball.

Ahhh good times, good times.