We should help the Cub fans in their time of need.

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

mooch, have you read the thread called "Blame Dusty"?

Dusty gets you there, but in getting you there, he leaves your best pitchers exhausted. Now I'll grant that I wished we were in the playoffs, but with the last two playoffs as evidence, I think Dusty got some splaining to do.

Where was Matt Clement last evening? The guy threw a gem Saturday why not bring him in for an inning or two when it was obvious Wood was done.

Where was Matt Clement last evening? The guy threw a gem Saturday why not bring him in for an inning or two when it was obvious Wood was done.

He's going to start on Friday against the BoSox or Yankees. The media was talking about this all day on Monday when the topic of "What if the Cubs lose Game 6?" came up. Of course, that was only quick speculation considering Prior is unbeatable and Wood had been on fire so far in the playoffs.

I'm so glad the National and Local Media got it shoved right up their collective asses. Way to go Florida :headbang

mooch, have you read the thread called "Blame Dusty"?

Dusty gets you there, but in getting you there, he leaves your best pitchers exhausted. Now I'll grant that I wished we were in the playoffs, but with the last two playoffs as evidence, I think Dusty got some splaining to do.

The Marlins took this advice. When they needed someone that was "MONEY" to hold it down for them they went to Beckett ( remember him, the guy who 2 hit the Flubbs to start the comeback? ) and it paid off. He allowed only 1 run in 4 innings and they take the series.

Dusty was totally outmanaged in the last game.